The Alfred Hitchcock London Locations Walk
- Walking / Hiking
- Price from:
- 25 GBP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 hours
- Location Start:
- Bayswater underground station
- Location Finish:
- Covent Garden underground station
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 02.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 07/07/2006
3-hour tour around Alfred Hitchcock`s London visiting some of his most obscure locations. Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 11am. £25 excl Travelcard.
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Sandra Shevey interviewed Alfred Hitchcock in Hollywood in 1972 and remained in communication with him until his death in 1980.
The walk aims to compare real and reinvented locations in Hitchcock`s films and benefits from original film storyboards as well as interviews conducted by Sandra Shevey with many of Hitchcock`s colleagues.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in London
- Market Mania - from 149 GBP
- Sights of London East End Tour - from 20 GBP
- West End Theatre Packages - from 237.5 GBP
- Dracula Tours in London Walking Tour with a Medieval Banquet - from 109 EUR
Email the tour operator - The Alfred Hitchcock London Locations Walk
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.