Rotterdam Carnival Weekend 3 days
- Price from:
- 229 GBP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 06/30/2009
The truly fantastic Rotterdam Summer Carnival (Zomercarnaval) is one of the worlds biggest and friendliest parties.
24th - 26th July 2009
Day 1 - 24th July 2009
Our 3 day coach tour to the Rotterdam Summer Carnival departs on Friday morning. Coach pick up points in London (Hammersmith, Great Portland Street, Embankment and Lewisham), Cambridge, Oxford, Canterbury, Ramsgate and Dover. From Dover we depart on the 09:30 ferry to Calais and arrive in Rotterdam in the afternoon, where we check in to the excellent Hilton in the City Centre. The perfect hotel to enjoy the carnival, the street parade passes by the front door! The next two days are free to enjoy one of Europe's great parties. For full details see the official website of the Rotterdam Summer Carnival -
24 July Battle of Drums
The highlight of this evening is without any doubt the Battle of Drums itself. Four Brassbrands leave from four different locations and they meet each other for the Battle at the Bavaria Stage on the Coolsingel. Over a hundred percussionists and trumpettists try to exceed in this musical battle. The Battle of Drums has become a real contest.
Start: 19.00 h, Coolsingel.
Day 2 - 25th July 2009
25 July Street Parade and Live On Stage
On Saturday the big Street Parade emerges in the city centre. At night there is an amazing party atmosphere with performances on two live stages, so you can party the Brazilian Way until the early hours. You will not forget the most awesome party you've ever been to.
Day 3 - 26th July 2009
A leisurely breakfast in the hotel before check out late morning. On the coach journey back to the UK we make a stop in Belgium for some great cheap deals on famous Belgian chocolate, alcohol and cigarettes before driving to Calais for the return ferry. Our ferry arrives in Dover at 19:00pm. Drop offs in Kent between 19:30-19:45, in London 21:00-21:45pm and in Cambridge/Oxford 23:00-23:30pm.
- Inclusions -
- Services of a driver/tour manager for the duration of the tour
- Extras -
- Your Accommodation
Weena 10, 3000 Ab Roterdam. Your accommodation is included in the price of your tour on a bed and breakfast basis. All rooms are 2 bedded ensuite rooms. Single travellers will share a room with other travellers (of the same sex) form the tour group.
If you have any questions on the rooming please contact our office staff.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in London
- Market Mania - from 149 GBP
- Sights of London East End Tour - from 20 GBP
- West End Theatre Packages - from 237.5 GBP
- Dracula Tours in London Walking Tour with a Medieval Banquet - from 109 EUR
- The Alfred Hitchcock London Locations Walk - from 25 GBP
Email the tour operator - Rotterdam Carnival Weekend 3 days
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.