London for the first time visitor
- Price from:
- 490 GBP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 12/06/2006
Discover London with Eko Travel in 6 Days - Enjoy the unforgattable Experience
You are met at the airport and transferred to your London Hotel. Free time this afternoon to drink in' the great atmosphere!
An included sightseeing tour shows you all the highlights of the city : the majesty of Westminster Abbey, the tribute to Lord Nelson in Trafalgar Square and of course we'll say 'hello' to the Queen as we stop to take pictures of Buckingham Palace. Second Half of the day : Visit To Tower of London.
Time to do some shopping perhaps in Covent Garden or to window shop in pretty Walton street or St Christopher's Place. Alternatively you can visit one of London's great museums...they are relatively crowd free at this time of year : but still full of special exhibitions that it would be a shame to miss! (Continental Breakfast)
Half Day Windsor - You will travel by car towards the Windsor. Visit to Windsor Catsle the official Residense of Queen. A Royal Home and fortress for 900 years , the castle remains a working place today.(Continental Breakfast)
Full day Oxford and Stratford : Upon - Avon. Visit the ancient City : Oxofrd.The City of Dreaming Spires, is famous the world over for its Univerisity and place in history. Driving Back form Oxfor vistit Stratford : Upon : Avon the Shakespears's Birth Place.
Time to bid a fond farewell to England at the end of this festive week.
- Extras -
- WHAT'S INCLUDED
Meeting at the airport and transfer to the hotel By car ( coach)
Transfer from the hotel to the airport by car (coach)
Walking full day (8 hours) tour in London with Russian Speaking Guide
Ticket to visit Tower of London
Half day Windsor by car and russian Speaking guide
Ticket to visit the Windsor Catsle
Full day Oxofrd and Stratford upon avon by car and russian speakig guide
Continental Breakfast in the Hotel Daily
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in London
- Market Mania - from 149 GBP
- Sights of London East End Tour - from 20 GBP
- West End Theatre Packages - from 237.5 GBP
- Dracula Tours in London Walking Tour with a Medieval Banquet - from 109 EUR
- The Alfred Hitchcock London Locations Walk - from 25 GBP
Email the tour operator - London for the first time visitor
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.