Yacht Charters from Marmaris Gulet Cruise to Dacta Rhodes Marmaris
- Price from:
- 399 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 11.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/06/2007
Yacht Charters from Marmaris Gulet Cruise to Dacta - Rhodes - Marmaris 8 Days and 7 Nights. The sailing paradise of Turkey is home to the Blue Cruise. This idyllic cruise means sailing with the wind
Embark in Marmaris at 17.00 hours. Travel to neighboring bay for the evening meal and overnight in Kadirga bay.
Cruise leisurely from Kadirga bay along the coastline to allow time to explore the Bozukkale Loryma. Explore the ruins of an unfinished castle and still have plenty of time for swimming and snorkeling. Overnight in Bozukkale Loryma.
Travel from Bozukkale Loryma further around the coast to the village of Bozburun . This is where the traditional gullets that you are traveling on are made. Bozburun was also once famous for sponge-diving. Explore and enjoy the village at your leisure. Overnight in Bozburun.
Form the village of Bozburun , travel onto Bencik, lush, sheltered area that is surrounded by forest and greenery. There are wonderful photo opportunities and plenty of time for swimming here. Overnight in bencik.
After breakfast in Bencik, travel to the peninsula Datca where you will have the chance to explore the quaint little village of Datca itself which is relatively unspoiled. Explore the narrow streets aand enjoy the wonderful views. Overnight in Datca.
Travel down from Datca and cross over to the Greek island of Rhodes . Take a chance to explore the ancient island but do not forget your passports. Overnight off the island of Rhodes.
Cruise back to Marmaris from Rhodes , stopping at local bays on the way. Overnight in the port of Marmaris to say your good-byes.
After a leisurely breakfast in Marmaris port, disembark 10.00 a.m.
- Inclusions -
- Meal preporation services, harbor taxes, as well as transfers from and to airport. Excursions are not included (transfers, entrance fees).
- Extras -
- Blue Cruise in Turkey
We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
WHAT IS A CREWED YACHT CHARTER
A crewed yacht charter is the hire of a complete yacht, with captain and crew, for a specific period of time (usually one or more weeks). The route of the cruise is subject to agreement between the contracting parties,as are the ports of embarkation and disembarkation. The charter fee does not include the cost of food but does include its preparation and service.
The Blue Cruise Yacht Charter in Turkey
The Mediterranean, Aegean and the Black Seas, as well as the Sea of Marmara, surround Turkey to the north, west and south. With over 8333 kilometers of coastline and four seas, Turkey is a treasure chest of coves, inlets, bays and beaches from which yachtsmen can choose a different and always private anchorage each night.
When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Marmaris
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 4 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 7 Hour - from 55 EUR
- Marmaris Daily Boat Trip - from 30 EUR
- Marmaris Cleopatra Island Tour - from 35 EUR
- Dalyan Tour From Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Ephesus Tour From Marmaris - from 50 EUR
- Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour From Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Turkish Bath Marmaris - from 20 EUR
- Traditional Turkish Night Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Village Tour From Marmaris - from 15 EUR
- Diving in Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Horse Safari In Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Rafting Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Ferry to Rhodes From Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Seascooter Safari - from 30 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris Greek Islands Marmaris - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 350 EUR
- Private Yacht Charter - 8 days from 4600 EUR
- Boat Cruise from Marmaris Yacht Charters Marmaris Fethiye... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charters from Marmaris Cruises to Dacta Marmaris - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Mediterranean Yacht Charter Yacht Charter Gulet Cruises Marmaris - 15 days from 650 EUR
- Marmaris Boat Cruises Turkey Blue Cruise to Fethiye - 4 days from 325 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Marmaris 8 Day Blue Cruises to Marmaris... - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Blue Cruises Marmaris Boat Cruise Lycian Coast Turkey - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris - 16 days from 359 EUR
- 10 Days and 9 Nights Day Lycian Coast - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 11 Days and 10 Nights Marmaris Antalya - 11 days from 459 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Marmaris to Fethiye One Way - 4 days from 240 EUR
- Blue Cruise along the Lycian Coastline - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - Yacht Charters from Marmaris Gulet Cruise to Dacta Rhodes Marmaris
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.