Turkey Yacht Charters from Marmaris Cruises to Dacta Marmaris
- Price from:
- 339 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 11.30 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/06/2007
Turkey Yacht Charters from Marmaris Cruises to
Dacta - Marmaris. Sailing in Turkey also allows you to experience a truly enriching cultural exchange with the hospitable and gracious people
Your Yacht in Marmaris harbour. When all members of your group have arrived, the captain will offer you a welcome cocktail and give some information about the cruise. The first night we will stay in Marmaris harbour so that you will have ample time to get to know this friendly little town and maybe participate in its night life.
After breakfast we depart from Marmaris to Kadirga Bay . There you may occupy yourself most pleasantly with swimming, snorkelling and wind-surfing while the crew prepare the lunch. In the afternoon we will sail on to Serce Harbour which is not an harbour at all but a little bay walled in by mountains. The oldest ancient ship ever to be savaged has been found here. That's where we stay for our second night on board.
Today we are setting sail for the Bay of Bozburun . You are welcome to try your hand at managing the ship under full sail, under the guidance of skipper. Bozburun is a quiet little fishing village. It is used to be the center of sponge picking along the Turkish coast, but nowadays people there earn their living in a much less dangerous way by building the typical broad-beamed wooden boats called Gullettes. For swimming and snorkelling around the underwater ruins in the bay we stop first at Kizil Island and then make it fast to the village jetty for night.
On this day we will push deep into Hisarönü Gulf and anchor for lunch in Selimiye Bay . Behind the village there is an ancient acropolis, crowned by the ruins of a medieval castle. Further up in the hills there is a waterfall you might like to visit. In the afternoon we will continue on to Orhaniye, another lovely bay surrounded by mountains and pine forest. The entrance to the bay is commanded by a medieval fortress on a rocky island.
After breakfast we are going to cross over to the northern coast of the gulf. There we will first stop at Bencik Bay , a narrow inlet which cuts the Datca Peninsula almost in half. The place is called Balikasiran which means 'place where the fish jump across'. From the hills above Bencik inlet you may enjoy a marvellous view of both Hisaronu Gulf and Gokova Gulf . Our destination for the day is Datca several sailing hours away to the west from Bencik. Datca is rapidly developing from a sleepy village into a hospitable touristic center. Aside from the fun you can have in town, the wind surfing is especially good in Datca Bay .
We are going to start quite early in the morning, with a sailing breakfast being served when we are well under way. Our route leads us into Greek waters. We'll pass through a narrow channel with very clear water between the island of Simi and Nisos and then re-enter Turkish waters in order to reach the ancient harbour of Loryma on the south coast of Bozburun Peninsula. Loryma with its impressive ruins and its turquoise water is very attractive.
After a leisurely breakfast we'll set sails for Arap Island . Here we'll enjoy the sea thoroughly for the last time on the cruise. With the setting sun we will enter Marmaris harbour.
Our last breakfast together. Then it is time to say Goodbye until we meet again some other time for another cruise.
- Inclusions -
- breakfasts, lunches, dinners, fruits and hot drinks, harbor taxes, as well as transfers from and to airport. Excursions are not included (transfers, entrance fees).
- Extras -
- Blue Cruise in Turkey
We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
WHAT IS A CREWED YACHT CHARTER
A crewed yacht charter is the hire of a complete yacht, with captain and crew, for a specific period of time (usually one or more weeks). The route of the cruise is subject to agreement between the contracting parties,as are the ports of embarkation and disembarkation. The charter fee does not include the cost of food but does include its preparation and service.
The Blue Cruise Yacht Charter in Turkey
The Mediterranean, Aegean and the Black Seas, as well as the Sea of Marmara, surround Turkey to the north, west and south. With over 8333 kilometers of coastline and four seas, Turkey is a treasure chest of coves, inlets, bays and beaches from which yachtsmen can choose a different and always private anchorage each night.
When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Marmaris
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 4 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 7 Hour - from 55 EUR
- Marmaris Daily Boat Trip - from 30 EUR
- Marmaris Cleopatra Island Tour - from 35 EUR
- Dalyan Tour From Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Ephesus Tour From Marmaris - from 50 EUR
- Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour From Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Turkish Bath Marmaris - from 20 EUR
- Traditional Turkish Night Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Village Tour From Marmaris - from 15 EUR
- Diving in Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Horse Safari In Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Rafting Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Ferry to Rhodes From Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Seascooter Safari - from 30 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris Greek Islands Marmaris - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 350 EUR
- Private Yacht Charter - 8 days from 4600 EUR
- Yacht Charters from Marmaris Gulet Cruise to Dacta Rhodes... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Boat Cruise from Marmaris Yacht Charters Marmaris Fethiye... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Mediterranean Yacht Charter Yacht Charter Gulet Cruises Marmaris - 15 days from 650 EUR
- Marmaris Boat Cruises Turkey Blue Cruise to Fethiye - 4 days from 325 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Marmaris 8 Day Blue Cruises to Marmaris... - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Blue Cruises Marmaris Boat Cruise Lycian Coast Turkey - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris - 16 days from 359 EUR
- 10 Days and 9 Nights Day Lycian Coast - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 11 Days and 10 Nights Marmaris Antalya - 11 days from 459 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Marmaris to Fethiye One Way - 4 days from 240 EUR
- Blue Cruise along the Lycian Coastline - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - Turkey Yacht Charters from Marmaris Cruises to Dacta Marmaris
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.