Mediterranean Yacht Charter Yacht Charter Gulet Cruises Marmaris
- Price from:
- 650 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 11.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/07/2007
Mediterranean Yacht Charter Yacht Charter Gulet Cruises Marmaris. 15 Days and 14 Nights - Marmaris to Kekova to Marmaris
When all the members have arrived on board the captain will offer you a welcome cocktail and give some information about the cruise. The first night we'll stay in Marmaris harbour so that you will have ample time to get acquintained with this friendly little town and maybe participate in its night life.
After breakfast we'll depart on a southerly cruise for Kadirga Bay where you may enjoy yourself with bathing and windsurfing while the crew prepare lunch. Later in the day we set sail for Semihce Bay, our anchorage for the night.
In the morning a small river boat will come and fetch us for an excursion into delta of Dalyan river. First we will be taken to the ruins of ancient Caunos and then we will go upriver to the sulphur mud baths which are great fun. On our return into the delta, we may spend some time on the extensive sandy beaches of Dalyan and bathe in the shallows there before the boat take us back to our yacht (extra pp 30.US$). On the beaches of Dalyan no visitors are permitted after nightfall because these beaches are one of the last breeding grounds of the Mediterranean Sea Turtle.
We are going to pull anchor very early in the morning so that we may catch the strong wind which is usually blowing off Dalaman beach in the first hours of the day. We will have a simple sandwich breakfast when all sail have been set. There will be a lunch stop in Kuyruk Bay and then we will sail on to Gemiler Island. That's an island to the taste of any explorers amongst you. It is covered with ruins some of them Byzantinic, some of them much older, but history knows nothing about the people who had lived there.
Today's destination is the little harbour of Kalkan where we will reach at some time in the afternoon. There we will have the chance to rent a minibus which will take us to Xanthos once the most important town in Celycia, and then to the ancient holly place Letoon, and last of all to Patara a Lycian harbour town half buried under huge sand dunes.
Today we will set course for Kekova with its wealth of beautiful bays and islands many of them with traces of constant inhabitation for more than 2000 years. Through the clear water you can recognise ancient ruins at the bottom of the sea or you can feast your eyes on the impressive castle which Lycians have built, Romans have enlarged, and Seljuks have restored. For the night we will anchor at Gokkaya, a little bay on the eastern tip Kekova Island.
In the morning we will pull anchor for an excursion to ancient Myra with its Lycian rock tombs and its great Roman theatre and to the church of St. Nicolaus in Demre. Then a minibus will take us to beautiful Arycanda, a Lycian town built on seven terraces high up in the mountains. On our way down, we will stop by a fish farm and purchase fresh mountain trout for the dinner.
This day is mainly dedicated to swimming, snorkelling and windsurfing in the quiet bays of Kekova. In the afternoon we will go on to Kas, a quiet little Mediterranean town. There we will stay for the night and explore the many tiny souvenir shops and nice little bars with live music.
Today we are going to spend more time than usual under way at sea because we have to cover a distance of 60 SM to our destination the famous lagoon Ölüdeniz with its turquoise water and snow-white beach. For the night we will drop anchor in one of the nearby coves and have a barbecue on the beach.
After breakfast we will set course for Fethiye Bay. In the evening we will make it fast to the marina of Fethiye. The town is a lively touristic center with many shops and open air restaurants bordering the streets. Of course there is also a disco. The Lycian graves in the rock wall at back of the town, amongst them the tomb of Prince Amyntas constitute a striking contrast to the modern architecture of today's Fethiye.
In the morning we will depart from Fethiye for the Yassica Island in the western part of the bay where we will spend some time swimming and windsurfing. For the night we will anchor in Tersane Island. Many centuries ago the people who lived in this region, used to build their wooden ships here. Some ruins of the old shipyard are still to be seen.
There is such a wealth of beautiful little bays many of them with the forest coming down to the edge of the water that is not easy to choose among them. We will simply unfurl the sails and leave the decision to the wind.
Our last stop within Fethiye bay is Disibilmez. That's a paradise for snorkelling fans. People who are fond of hiking are attracted by Agalimani and the hilly forested country surrounding it.
On our way to Marmaris we will stop behind Nimara Island for lunch. There we will put in some more hours of swimming and snorkelling before we'll have to pull up anchor for Marmaris in time to arrive there by the sun set.
Our last breakfast on board. Then it is time to say goodbye until we meet again some other time for another cruise.
- Inclusions -
- When all the members have arrived on board the captain will offer you a welcome cocktail and give some information about the cruise. The first night we'll stay in Marmaris harbour so that you will have ample time to get acquintained with this friendly little town and maybe participate in its night life.
- Extras -
- Blue Cruise in Turkey
We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
WHAT IS A CREWED YACHT CHARTER
A crewed yacht charter is the hire of a complete yacht, with captain and crew, for a specific period of time (usually one or more weeks). The route of the cruise is subject to agreement between the contracting parties,as are the ports of embarkation and disembarkation. The charter fee does not include the cost of food but does include its preparation and service.
The Blue Cruise Yacht Charter in Turkey
The Mediterranean, Aegean and the Black Seas, as well as the Sea of Marmara, surround Turkey to the north, west and south. With over 8333 kilometers of coastline and four seas, Turkey is a treasure chest of coves, inlets, bays and beaches from which yachtsmen can choose a different and always private anchorage each night.
When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Marmaris
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 4 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 7 Hour - from 55 EUR
- Marmaris Daily Boat Trip - from 30 EUR
- Marmaris Cleopatra Island Tour - from 35 EUR
- Dalyan Tour From Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Ephesus Tour From Marmaris - from 50 EUR
- Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour From Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Turkish Bath Marmaris - from 20 EUR
- Traditional Turkish Night Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Village Tour From Marmaris - from 15 EUR
- Diving in Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Horse Safari In Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Rafting Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Ferry to Rhodes From Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Seascooter Safari - from 30 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris Greek Islands Marmaris - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 350 EUR
- Private Yacht Charter - 8 days from 4600 EUR
- Yacht Charters from Marmaris Gulet Cruise to Dacta Rhodes... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Boat Cruise from Marmaris Yacht Charters Marmaris Fethiye... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charters from Marmaris Cruises to Dacta Marmaris - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Marmaris Boat Cruises Turkey Blue Cruise to Fethiye - 4 days from 325 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Marmaris 8 Day Blue Cruises to Marmaris... - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Blue Cruises Marmaris Boat Cruise Lycian Coast Turkey - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris - 16 days from 359 EUR
- 10 Days and 9 Nights Day Lycian Coast - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 11 Days and 10 Nights Marmaris Antalya - 11 days from 459 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Marmaris to Fethiye One Way - 4 days from 240 EUR
- Blue Cruise along the Lycian Coastline - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - Mediterranean Yacht Charter Yacht Charter Gulet Cruises Marmaris
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.