Marmaris Boat Cruises Turkey Blue Cruise to Fethiye
- Price from:
- 325 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.30 am
- End time:
- 11.30 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/03/2007
A relaxing way to start your holiday swimming and sunbathing in quiet, picturesque surroundings. Visit the Rock Tombs at Dalyan and bath in the Mud Pools at Caunos. Also visit Turtle Beach and Ekincik
Welcome on board in Marmaris. You'll meet your fellow shipmates and have all your time to make yourself feel at home on the yacht. Cozy nightlife awaits you in Marmaris Bar's Pubs, elegant discos.
Your first day at sea. Leave from Marmaris, Cast-off and your first sight of the beautiful blue sea as we cruise towards the water and breathtaking scenery of Paradise Island . A relaxing way to start your holiday swimming and sunbathing in quiet, picturesque surroundings.
An early start to Ekincik, where there is an exciting day ahead of you. Breakfast is on Ekincik. You have the chance to take an optional trip to Dalyan and Caunos. This is a day on a river boat as we sail down the narrow, reed-lined waterways and view the amazing rock tombs. Caunos is an ancient site with an amphitheater, acropolis and tombs to explore. We will have lunch in a beautiful river-side restaurant and take a dip in the famous mud baths, which are said to work wonders on your complexion! You will also see the turtle beach with its white sands, where Caretta Caretta Turtles still lay their eggs. Our transfer with small boats to our Gulet in Ekincik bay.
After breakfast our captain will sail to Fethiye harbor . Leaving the boat at 12.00. End of trip. If requested we can arrange your transfer to Dalaman airport, your hotel in Fethiye or Oludeniz etc.
- Inclusions -
- All food (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea/coffee/biscuits, dinner), fuel, harbor fees, service. Cabin with en suite, Snorkels, Fishing lines, Canoe or Windsurf.
- Extras -
- Blue Cruise in Turkey
We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
BLUE CRUISES FROM MARMARIS
Marmaris is one of Turkey' s premier vacation resorts, built around a sweeping natural bay at the foot of steep pine covered mountain slopes. The old town is a maze of twisting little streets and alleys with whitewashed houses in the Turkish style amid an excellent shopping bazaar. Marmaris is ideal for water sports, sailing, relaxing in the sun, or strolling along the palm lined "Riviera" style promenade, or why not visit one of the numerous nightspot or restaurants of the town! Then of cause there is the outlining bays and Islands, which gives Maramaris one of the most favourable locations to catch the Blue Cruise
When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Marmaris
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 4 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 7 Hour - from 55 EUR
- Marmaris Daily Boat Trip - from 30 EUR
- Marmaris Cleopatra Island Tour - from 35 EUR
- Dalyan Tour From Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Ephesus Tour From Marmaris - from 50 EUR
- Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour From Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Turkish Bath Marmaris - from 20 EUR
- Traditional Turkish Night Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Village Tour From Marmaris - from 15 EUR
- Diving in Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Horse Safari In Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Rafting Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Ferry to Rhodes From Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Seascooter Safari - from 30 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris Greek Islands Marmaris - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 350 EUR
- Private Yacht Charter - 8 days from 4600 EUR
- Yacht Charters from Marmaris Gulet Cruise to Dacta Rhodes... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Boat Cruise from Marmaris Yacht Charters Marmaris Fethiye... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charters from Marmaris Cruises to Dacta Marmaris - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Mediterranean Yacht Charter Yacht Charter Gulet Cruises Marmaris - 15 days from 650 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Marmaris 8 Day Blue Cruises to Marmaris... - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Blue Cruises Marmaris Boat Cruise Lycian Coast Turkey - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris - 16 days from 359 EUR
- 10 Days and 9 Nights Day Lycian Coast - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 11 Days and 10 Nights Marmaris Antalya - 11 days from 459 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Marmaris to Fethiye One Way - 4 days from 240 EUR
- Blue Cruise along the Lycian Coastline - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - Marmaris Boat Cruises Turkey Blue Cruise to Fethiye
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.