Gulet Cruises Marmaris 8 Day Blue Cruises to Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris Turkey
- Price from:
- 319 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 11.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/05/2007
Our dream journey starts with Ekincik and the rock tombs of Dalyan, also visiting Manastin Bay, Telnoses, Oludeniz, swim amongst the enchanting beauty of the Batik Hammam ruins in Gocek Bay
Arrival in Marmaris for transfer to your yacht, overnight on board after dinner.
After first breakfast of our tour, our dream journey starts with Ekincik. Arrival to Dalyan, a Karia city supposed to be founded by son of Miletos. City , carries an antique value by its stone tombs, Acropol Castle , Antique Theater and Church Complex and besides this city shows a natural beauty with Caretta Caretta turtles. If you wish to swim and have mud bath this tour is extra charged. The day will end with dinner on yacht in Ekincik bay.
Our yacht will cast anchor for breakfast in Manastir bay by lake view. We guarantee that you will have a wonderful day in this natural wonder bay where you will have water sport opportunities. Then yacht will cast anchor twice in a bay after a while around here for dinner and overnight.
On the fourth day of our tour you may visit Telmosos renowned of oracles, fruits grown by Telmosos in Antique Era as you wish or you may go to Oludeniz by dolmush via highway.Dinner in a quiet bay after a while our yacht departs from harbor and overnight.
On the fifth day of your tour, after breakfast you will be able to swim in enchanting beauty of Batik Hammam ruins in Gocek bays and at the same time you may enjoy the beauty of village and bays while having your five o'clock tea. On this day reserved completely for Gocek dinner and staying night will be here.
Early in the morning trip through Baba Island ; breakfast in a bay en route. Lunch at Baba Island through noon . We are sure that you will not get tired of to swim, sport and entertainment. Tiredness of day will be slip by anchored yacht in Baba Island .
Seventh day of your trip will continue en route to Kumlubuk and Turunc which are old fisherman villages near Marmaris. After swimming and surfing arrival to Marmaris. At this night when you will have shopping opportunity at the same time, lunch on yacht will ended this seven day trip which has left good memories in you.
After breakfast on yacht check-out is done.
- Inclusions -
- Prices are per person on full board double cabin share basis for a week in a yacht; including welcome cocktail, breakfast - lunch - dinner & afternoon tea - cake service per day on board, use of sport equipment on board, diesel, using water, crew service, yacht insurance, yacht's laundry, harbor taxes and mooring expenses.
- Extras -
- Blue Cruise in Turkey
We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
BLUE CRUISES FROM MARMARIS
Marmaris is one of Turkey' s premier vacation resorts, built around a sweeping natural bay at the foot of steep pine covered mountain slopes. The old town is a maze of twisting little streets and alleys with whitewashed houses in the Turkish style amid an excellent shopping bazaar. Marmaris is ideal for water sports, sailing, relaxing in the sun, or strolling along the palm lined "Riviera" style promenade, or why not visit one of the numerous nightspot or restaurants of the town! Then of cause there is the outlining bays and Islands, which gives Maramaris one of the most favourable locations to catch the Blue Cruise
When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Marmaris
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 4 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 7 Hour - from 55 EUR
- Marmaris Daily Boat Trip - from 30 EUR
- Marmaris Cleopatra Island Tour - from 35 EUR
- Dalyan Tour From Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Ephesus Tour From Marmaris - from 50 EUR
- Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour From Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Turkish Bath Marmaris - from 20 EUR
- Traditional Turkish Night Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Village Tour From Marmaris - from 15 EUR
- Diving in Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Horse Safari In Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Rafting Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Ferry to Rhodes From Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Seascooter Safari - from 30 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris Greek Islands Marmaris - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 350 EUR
- Private Yacht Charter - 8 days from 4600 EUR
- Yacht Charters from Marmaris Gulet Cruise to Dacta Rhodes... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Boat Cruise from Marmaris Yacht Charters Marmaris Fethiye... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charters from Marmaris Cruises to Dacta Marmaris - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Mediterranean Yacht Charter Yacht Charter Gulet Cruises Marmaris - 15 days from 650 EUR
- Marmaris Boat Cruises Turkey Blue Cruise to Fethiye - 4 days from 325 EUR
- Blue Cruises Marmaris Boat Cruise Lycian Coast Turkey - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris - 16 days from 359 EUR
- 10 Days and 9 Nights Day Lycian Coast - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 11 Days and 10 Nights Marmaris Antalya - 11 days from 459 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Marmaris to Fethiye One Way - 4 days from 240 EUR
- Blue Cruise along the Lycian Coastline - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - Gulet Cruises Marmaris 8 Day Blue Cruises to Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris Turkey
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.