Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris Greek Islands Marmaris
- Price from:
- 330 EUR /person
- 00 90 252 319 47 27
- 00 90 252 319 35 75
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 10.30 am
- We Speak:
- Turkish, Dutch, Russian, German, English
Last updated: 05/29/2009
Gulet Cruise suitable for individuals or couples at low budget with regular dates and popular fixed route.
The ancient city of Physicos,a trading center on the Rhodes Egypt trade route now a bustling tourist town with a distinct Turkish character
MARMARIS - RHODES
The most inportant island of the Dodecanese with charming little villages, a picturesque medieval town with great nightlife. The Castle of the Knights of St. John and the Lindos village are of particular importance.
RHODES â SYMI
A beautiful small island in the Dodecanese famous for its age old sponge fishing tradition and fish restaurants.
SYMI â DATCA
A small fishing village at the Turkish Coast now a preferred yachting stop famous with fish restaurants and local carpets.
DATÃA - KECIBUKU
Kecibuku is one of the famous bay in Hisaronu.
KECIBUKU â BOZUKKALE -LORYMA
Bozukkale. Loryma where the interesting ruins of an ancient harbour and castle.
BOZUKKALE â KADIRGA - MARMARIS
Disembarkation after breakfast
- Extras -
- -Prices are per person in a double cabin and full board, drinks are not included. Tea and coffee at breakfast and water on meals are included in the price.
-Our tours do not include the price of excursions or entrance fees to sites and museums.
-The yachts are between 4 to 10 cabins and each cabin has a private WC and shower.
-Embarkation time is 15:30 disembarkation time is 10:30 o'clock.The service starts with dinner on the first day finishes after the breakfast on the last day.
-Beverages are supplied by the crew.
-Single Supplement is 75% who doesn't share the cabin.
It is important that couples who wants to sail together should inform at reservation.
-Yachts leave the harbor after breakfast on the 2nd day and return in the afternoon on the 8th day.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Marmaris
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 4 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 7 Hour - from 55 EUR
- Marmaris Daily Boat Trip - from 30 EUR
- Marmaris Cleopatra Island Tour - from 35 EUR
- Dalyan Tour From Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Ephesus Tour From Marmaris - from 50 EUR
- Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour From Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Turkish Bath Marmaris - from 20 EUR
- Traditional Turkish Night Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Village Tour From Marmaris - from 15 EUR
- Diving in Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Horse Safari In Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Rafting Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Ferry to Rhodes From Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Seascooter Safari - from 30 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 350 EUR
- Private Yacht Charter - 8 days from 4600 EUR
- Yacht Charters from Marmaris Gulet Cruise to Dacta Rhodes... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Boat Cruise from Marmaris Yacht Charters Marmaris Fethiye... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charters from Marmaris Cruises to Dacta Marmaris - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Mediterranean Yacht Charter Yacht Charter Gulet Cruises Marmaris - 15 days from 650 EUR
- Marmaris Boat Cruises Turkey Blue Cruise to Fethiye - 4 days from 325 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Marmaris 8 Day Blue Cruises to Marmaris... - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Blue Cruises Marmaris Boat Cruise Lycian Coast Turkey - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris - 16 days from 359 EUR
- 10 Days and 9 Nights Day Lycian Coast - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 11 Days and 10 Nights Marmaris Antalya - 11 days from 459 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Marmaris to Fethiye One Way - 4 days from 240 EUR
- Blue Cruise along the Lycian Coastline - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris Greek Islands Marmaris
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.