Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter
- Price from:
- 300 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Turkish, German, Italian, French, English
Last updated: 02/03/2009
Tum Tour yacht cabin charter biggest,most professional blue cruise agency Turkey since 1980,own 10 Yachts,capacity 70 yachts. also Shipyard,dockyard,construction wooden,steel yacht,brokerage
Arriving to Marmaris, check in, you willl have your diner under the reflections of yatches to the sea and you will enjoy being in your yatch on your first night
Marmaris is a place which is like a heaven that you can see every piece of blue and green. Ä°t has a Mediterrianne climate. Because of Marmaris has the Madeterrianne climate you can swim in the sea even if its winter. It has deep green pine forests which surrounds Marmaris. MuÄla is surrounded by plane trees with it's wide leafs which is a very original Marmaris tree. They all completes the beauty of Marmaris. âPhyckosâ which is one of a âKayraâ city builted on an antiqe city and it has been under control of a lot of civilization. Today, the most important litterature which can be seen is the castle that had builted in 1577. There are also a mosque from Otoman Empire and Caravansary that has 8 rooms. Antique remains are on the North side of the city in âAsartepeâ. In here we can see some antique wall remains, a worship podium and some broken colomns. The Castle which is on the high hill of Marmaris in âKemer AltÄ±â quarter has builted in 1521 by Ottomons and it still has taugh door and walls which lies in front of the sea. There are two jemmies on the right and the left side of the wall and a small room for a guardian. Another feature of Marmaris is it's huge shopping area. One of our most important touristic area, Marmaris is a mixture of old and new. You can find hundreds of bars and restaurants offers many different kind of entertainment for the people who wants to have some fun. It has 3 big yatch harbor and it is the center of Yatching in Turkey.
In the very early morning while your yatch is preparing for her romantic sail, you will be having your first breakfast of your tour. And then your dream vacation will start to sail to âEkincikâ . The stress, sadness and confusings will stay your behind. Ekincik is a small village which covered with pine trees everywhere even it grows in the see. You will pass through the amazing natural water canal and arrive to the one of the âKarya cityâ named Dalyan which establiseh by the son of Miletos. The city has an antique value with it's rock graves, the castle of Akropol, Antique thatre and Church and Carette Caretta turtles and the famous beach âÄ°stuzuâ that lasts for 4 km along the sea displays a beauty of nature. You can have an extra tour for a swim in the healing mud pool. The day will be over with the diner on the yatch.
Because of the wind in âKurtoÄlu Bayâ this tour will start earlier that the others and it will stop in âMonastery Bayâ for the breakfast. The whole afternoon will be in this green-blue bay and you will enjoy your time by swimming and spending some time together. The time will fly away like it happened in Agean Reigion. You will miss the times you spend and you will also wonder the future of your tour. You will find yourself it doesn't matter what you do. After you will stop in another bay which is around and spend the night over there.
On our 4th day of the tour we are going to Telmessos at an old times and now âFethiye Harborâ. In the antique ages the son of Apollo, Telmessos named this city as his own name which means âthe city of the lightsâ . The city is famous with it's prophets. it is also a magical place with it's natural design and it's fruits.Fethiye lies along the bay and protected with 12 island. You can visit the central town or you can attend to our optional âHidden Cityâ (SaklÄ±kent) tour. SaklÄ±kent is the biggest and the deepest canyon of Turkey which formed with the snow waters and it has 100 metres of height and 18 km of lenght. After passing through the 100 metres of wooden bridge you can walk through the rocks which has shaped interestingly and you can get a little bit cool from the waterfall under the very hot sun. The diner and the overnight stay will be in Fethiye Harbor.
On our 5th day of the tour after breakfast You will be able to swim in the beauty of ancient sunken turkish bath shambles and you will also have a relief of tea time in âGÃ¶cek Baysâ. This perfect bay is the place where Cleopatra took her bath. The half of the turkish bath sank into the water and the other half is still stays over the water. This Picture shows us the beauty of ancient civilisation culture of Turkey. In this part of the tour diner and overnight stay will be another beautiful bay that is near to sunken turkish bath.
In the early morning on our way to âBaba Islandâ you will have your breakfast. About afternoon time, we will arrive to the island and after a short while you will have your lunch. We are very sure that you don't want the day gets over. You will have so much fun, you will do some sports and ofcourse swimming. This day will be your relaxation day
Your 7th day visit will be to an old village named âKumlubÃ¼kâ and you will continue to âTurunÃ§â direction. TurunÃ§ is also one part of a heaven and it is a touristic place which hides between the hills. After a swim break in TurunÃ§ which has the European blue flag reward we will turn back to Marmaris. In the night that you will also have the chance to do some shopping in Marmaris, you can attend to our Turkish bath tour and you can actually live one of the most beautiful example of turkish tradition and you can also relax if you'd like to attend. The last diner on the board will make you remember the whole good memories of yours and end your tour. The overnight stay will be in Marmaris Harbor.
After breakfast, you will leave the yatch with your unforgettable memories.
- Extras -
- ISNâ€T IT TIME YOU LEAVE ALL THE WORRIES OF LIFE BEHIND AND HAVE THE ADVENTURE OF YOUR LIFETIME? IMAGINE YOURSELF ON A YACHT, SAILING ALONG THE TURQUOISE COAST OF THE MEDITERRANEAN, WALKING AMONG ANCIENT THOUSAND OF YEARS OLD UNDERGROUND CITIES, DIVING OVER RUINS OF THE SUNKEN CITIES, RUNNING ON THE BEACHES WHERE HEROES OF HISTORY HAD LANDED, RESTING ON THE SANDS WHERE QUEENS AND EMPERORS SHARED THEIR LOVEâ€¦
Since its foundation in 1980, Tum-Tour Yachting has been inspiring these feelings on thousands of people and capturing their holidays within this smile. Tum-Tour Yachting with its expertized blue cruise staff has been arranging blue cruises for years.The company has set sail on every shore between Antalya and Bodrum with the main principles of friendship, love and hospitality. It also has the privilege of being the one and only professional cruising company with the capacity of 70 yachtes ready to set sail in the high season , including 10 private company yachtes. We have 3 models of gulet,; standart,luxury and deluxury. They start from 4 cabins-4 wc. to 8 cabins-8 wc. and are from 18 to 55 metres.
In order to enjoy the luxury and Beauty of the Agean and Mediteranean shores, sleep under the stars, bath in cristal clear and secret bays, enjoy a drink at dusk , lie beneath the moonlight, discover the mysteries of deep blue seas, enjoy the thrilling beauty of clear blue waters and to share all these experiences with your friends please contact with us.
We look forward to receiving your inquiries.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Marmaris
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 4 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 7 Hour - from 55 EUR
- Marmaris Daily Boat Trip - from 30 EUR
- Marmaris Cleopatra Island Tour - from 35 EUR
- Dalyan Tour From Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Ephesus Tour From Marmaris - from 50 EUR
- Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour From Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Turkish Bath Marmaris - from 20 EUR
- Traditional Turkish Night Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Village Tour From Marmaris - from 15 EUR
- Diving in Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Horse Safari In Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Rafting Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Ferry to Rhodes From Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Seascooter Safari - from 30 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris Greek Islands Marmaris - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 350 EUR
- Private Yacht Charter - 8 days from 4600 EUR
- Yacht Charters from Marmaris Gulet Cruise to Dacta Rhodes... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Boat Cruise from Marmaris Yacht Charters Marmaris Fethiye... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charters from Marmaris Cruises to Dacta Marmaris - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Mediterranean Yacht Charter Yacht Charter Gulet Cruises Marmaris - 15 days from 650 EUR
- Marmaris Boat Cruises Turkey Blue Cruise to Fethiye - 4 days from 325 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Marmaris 8 Day Blue Cruises to Marmaris... - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Blue Cruises Marmaris Boat Cruise Lycian Coast Turkey - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris - 16 days from 359 EUR
- 10 Days and 9 Nights Day Lycian Coast - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 11 Days and 10 Nights Marmaris Antalya - 11 days from 459 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Marmaris to Fethiye One Way - 4 days from 240 EUR
- Blue Cruise along the Lycian Coastline - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.