Blue Cruise along the Lycian Coastline
- Price from:
- 290 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Marmaris Yacht Port-Turkey
- Location Finish:
- Marmaris Yacht Port-Turkey
- Start time:
- 02.00 pm
- End time:
- 10.00 am
- We Speak:
- Turkish, English
Last updated: 10/27/2009
From cosmopolitan Marmaris to timeless Fethiye, the archaeological fans, villages and spectacular mountain scenery, you may die to replenish yourselves with every summer.
On boarding the gulet you will be greeted by our friendly and professional crew. Dinner will be served on board and after dinner you may wish to do some shopping or go to a local nightclub on shore for entertainment.
Overnight in Marmaris.
After breakfast onboard in Marmaris port, you will begin cruising to one of the unspoilt bay, called Ekincik.
On the way you will stop at Semisce Bay for some free time before lunch. Here, you may rent a fisherman's motor boat will take you to explore the Dalyan River - visiting Lycian tombs, hot springs, the mud baths and the ancient port of Caunos.
You will also get a chance to see the sights of the Greek temples, Roman Baths, Byzantine church, before enjoying the scenic views overlooking the valleys of Caunos village on the way back to Turtle Beach and our Gulet.
Overnight in Ekincik.
After breakfast at Ekincik, cruise to Tersane Bay; enjoy swimming in crystal clear waters and water sport activities.
Late afternoon will head to Manastir Bay, named after the ruins there, which are now partially underwater and nicknamed 'Cleopatra's baths'. Enjoy your free time swimming, snorkeling, etc.
Overnight in Manastir Bay.
Breakfast at Manastir and enjoy some leisurely free time. After lunch cruise to Gemiler Island.
The isolation of Gemiler makes it exotic and attractive; the small coves are great for swimming and relaxing. Sights of Byzantine ruins with mosaic floors will make a ramble ashore worthwhile.
Overnight at Gemiler Island.
Breakfast at Gemiler Island. Enjoy your morning with free time in one of the bays close by Gemiler.
After lunch cruise to Oludeniz, 'The Jewel' of Turquoise Coast. This beautiful blue lagoon lies beneath the pine forested Baba Mountain and boasts a long curving Sandpit Beach. Late afternoon to Fethiye.
Overnight at one of the quiet bays in Fethiye.
After breakfast your captain will take you to experience the most beautiful lagoons around the area - Bedri Rahmi and Aga Limani.
After lunch, head for the port of Fethiye. This coastal town has a medieval monastery, the largest Lycian rock tombs in the area and good shopping for kilims, carpets and weavings.
Overnight at a bay near Fethiye.
Breakfast in the bay of Fethiye before heading towards Kadirga bay where you will stop to enjoy lunch.
In the afternoon you will be heading back towards Marmaris Port stopping by Paradise Island. Time in the evening for fun farewells.
Overnight at Marmaris Port.
After having breakfast in Marmaris Port you will leave the Gulet with best wishes to see you again and a pleasant journey homeward.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Land excursions (upon request)
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Marmaris
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 4 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 7 Hour - from 55 EUR
- Marmaris Daily Boat Trip - from 30 EUR
- Marmaris Cleopatra Island Tour - from 35 EUR
- Dalyan Tour From Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Ephesus Tour From Marmaris - from 50 EUR
- Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour From Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Turkish Bath Marmaris - from 20 EUR
- Traditional Turkish Night Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Village Tour From Marmaris - from 15 EUR
- Diving in Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Horse Safari In Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Rafting Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Ferry to Rhodes From Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Seascooter Safari - from 30 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris Greek Islands Marmaris - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 350 EUR
- Private Yacht Charter - 8 days from 4600 EUR
- Yacht Charters from Marmaris Gulet Cruise to Dacta Rhodes... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Boat Cruise from Marmaris Yacht Charters Marmaris Fethiye... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charters from Marmaris Cruises to Dacta Marmaris - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Mediterranean Yacht Charter Yacht Charter Gulet Cruises Marmaris - 15 days from 650 EUR
- Marmaris Boat Cruises Turkey Blue Cruise to Fethiye - 4 days from 325 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Marmaris 8 Day Blue Cruises to Marmaris... - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Blue Cruises Marmaris Boat Cruise Lycian Coast Turkey - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris - 16 days from 359 EUR
- 10 Days and 9 Nights Day Lycian Coast - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 11 Days and 10 Nights Marmaris Antalya - 11 days from 459 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Marmaris to Fethiye One Way - 4 days from 240 EUR
Email the tour operator - Blue Cruise along the Lycian Coastline
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.