11 Days and 10 Nights Marmaris Antalya
- Price from:
- 459 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 11 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 10/22/2007
Antalya (one way) starts by visiting one of the many unspoiled bays of the coastline called Ekincik, Gemiler Island, Oludeniz "The Jewel" of the Turquoise coast, the fishing village at kalkan, Kas, sw
Upon boarding the yacht you will be greeted by a representative from Yesil Marmaris to welcome you aboard and to talk to you about your blue cruise. Dinner will be served on board at nearby Paradise island. Overnight at Paradise island.
Awaking for your first morning aboard, you will begin cruising to one of the many unspoiled bays of the coastline called Ekincik. Before lunch at Ekincik, a fisherman`s motorboat will take you to explore the Dalyan river visiting Lycian tombs, hot springs, mud baths and the ancient port of Caunos. Travel afterwards to the local Ruin bay (sunken Roman baths). Overnight in ruin bay
Cruise to another beautiful cove called Aga limani, where there is time for swimming before heading to the resort of Fethiye. Fethiye is a very popular resort set in an attractive bay and boasting long sea front and lively bazaar to keep you entertained. Take the chance to visit ancient Lycian tombs situated here and the castle of the Knights of St. John. Overnight in Fethiye.
Cruise onto Gemiler island whose isolation makes it both exotic and attractive. Small coves there are great for swimming and relaxing. Sights of the Byzantine ruins with mosaic floors make a ramble ashore well worthwhile. Travel onwards to Oludeniz "The Jewel" of the Turquoise coast. This beautiful blue lagoon lies beneath the pine forested Baba mountain and boasts a long curving sand-pit beach for your enjoyment. Overnight in Oludeniz
The day dawns with you heading for the port of Kalkan . Kalkan is a quaint fishing village with traditional Turkish feel. Take time to explore the narrow, winding streets that lead down to the charming marina. It is a great place from which to visit the ruins and beach at Xanthos and Patara which can be reached by minibus. Overnight at Kalkan
Cruise onto Kas harbor, where you can experience a mixture of Turkish, Greek and Roman cultures all rolled into one. An arts and crafts center famous for its textiles and jewelry, Kas offers a great ships for bargains or to explore the number of ruins from various ancient civilizations those are in that area. Overnight in Kas.
Heading further along the coastline and take the opportunity to explore the bays within Kekova. Kekova bay houses the remains of a sunken city from an ancient civilization which you can explore by snorkeling and swimming. There is an ancient castle to visit as well as an optional land excursion to the church of St. Nicholas Myra . Overnight in Kekova
Cruise onwards to Finike, a small town surrounded by orchards, tea gardens and hidden rocky bays and coves. A hike up to the ruins of Arycanda affords fabulous views of the town and the sea below. Overnight in Finike.
Cruise to Adrasan, a quaint fishing village, with an opportunity to stop and explore before heading for Kemer port, where you can go ashore and experience the local entertainment. Overnight in Kemer
On approaching the ancient city of Antalya you will have great view of its majestic coastline, with its beaches and rocky coves. You will have plenty of time to go ashore and explore everything that this city has to offer - from ruins and lively bazaars. Overnight in Antalya.
After having breakfast at Antalya port, you will leave the gullet with our hopes to see you again and best wishes for a pleasant journey homeward. Gule gule...
- Inclusions -
- Including Prices are per person on full board double cabin share basis for a week in a yacht; including welcome cocktail, breakfast - lunch - dinner & afternoon tea - cake service per day on board, use of sport equipment on board, diesel, using water, crew service, yacht insurance, yacht's laundry, harbor taxes and mooring expenses.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Marmaris
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 4 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 7 Hour - from 55 EUR
- Marmaris Daily Boat Trip - from 30 EUR
- Marmaris Cleopatra Island Tour - from 35 EUR
- Dalyan Tour From Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Ephesus Tour From Marmaris - from 50 EUR
- Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour From Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Turkish Bath Marmaris - from 20 EUR
- Traditional Turkish Night Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Village Tour From Marmaris - from 15 EUR
- Diving in Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Horse Safari In Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Rafting Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Ferry to Rhodes From Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Seascooter Safari - from 30 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris Greek Islands Marmaris - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 350 EUR
- Private Yacht Charter - 8 days from 4600 EUR
- Yacht Charters from Marmaris Gulet Cruise to Dacta Rhodes... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Boat Cruise from Marmaris Yacht Charters Marmaris Fethiye... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charters from Marmaris Cruises to Dacta Marmaris - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Mediterranean Yacht Charter Yacht Charter Gulet Cruises Marmaris - 15 days from 650 EUR
- Marmaris Boat Cruises Turkey Blue Cruise to Fethiye - 4 days from 325 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Marmaris 8 Day Blue Cruises to Marmaris... - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Blue Cruises Marmaris Boat Cruise Lycian Coast Turkey - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris - 16 days from 359 EUR
- 10 Days and 9 Nights Day Lycian Coast - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Marmaris to Fethiye One Way - 4 days from 240 EUR
- Blue Cruise along the Lycian Coastline - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - 11 Days and 10 Nights Marmaris Antalya
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.