10 Days and 9 Nights Day Lycian Coast
- Price from:
- 459 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 10/09/2007
10 Days and 9 Nights - Day Lycian Coast
Day Lycian Coast cruise starts at Paradise island then cruising to the unspoiled bay of Ekincik, explore the Dalyan river - visiting Lycian tombs
After breakfast on board at Paradise island you will begin cruising to the unspoiled bay of Ekincik . Before lunch at Ekincik, a fisherman`s motor boat will take you to explore the Dalyan river - visiting Lycian tombs, hot springs, mud baths and the ancient port of Caunos. Travel on after to the local ruin bay (sunken Roman baths). Overnight in Ruin Bay
After breakfast at Ruin Bay , cruise to the resort of Fethiye, a very popular resort set in an attractive bay. Fathiye boasts a long sea front and lively bazaar to keep you entertained. Visit if you wish the ancient Lycian tombs and the castle of the Knights of St. John. Overnight in Fethiye
After breakfast in Fethiye, cruise to Oludeniz "The Jewel" of the Turquoise coast. This beautiful blue lagoon lies beneath the pine forested Baba mountain and boasts a long curving sand-pit beach for your enjoyment. Moor to swim leisurely in the idyllic lagoon, protected from boat traffic.
After breakfast, head for the port of Kalkan . Kalkan is a small fishing village with a traditional Turkish feel it is a great place from which to visit the ruins and beach at Xanthos and Patara by minibus. Overnight in Kalkan
Breakfast in Kalkan before heading towards Kekova. Kekova bay houses the remains of sunken city from an ancient civilization, which you can snorkel and swim around to explore. Overnight in Kekova.
After breakfast take a chance to further explore the bays of Kekova and Kas. There is an ancient castle to visit as well as an optional land excursion to the church of St. Nicholas at Myra . Travel on in the afternoon to visit the bays of Tersane, Ucagizlar and Yesilyurt. Overnight in Yesilyurt.
From Yesilyurt cruise to Gemiler island. The isolation of Gemiler makes it exotic and attractive with small coves which are great for swimming and relaxing. Sights of the Byzantine ruins with mosaic floors make a ramble ashore well worthwhile. Overnight at Gemiler island.
Head to the bay of Turunc to enjoy swimming in its crystal clear waters. In the afternoon cruise on Kadirga bay. Take time in the evening for fun farewells. Overnight at Kadirga bay.
After having breakfast at Kadirga bay, head back to Marmaris port where you will leave the gullet with our hopes to see you again and best wishes for a pleasant journey homeward. Gule gule.
- Extras -
Prices are per person on full board double cabin share basis for a week in a yacht; including welcome cocktail, breakfast - lunch - dinner & afternoon tea - cake service per day on board, use of sport equipment on board, diesel, using water, crew service, yacht insurance, yacht's laundry, harbor taxes and mooring expenses.
Soft drinks, drinking water and alcoholic beverages are excluded, these can be purchased on board for reasonable prices.
Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
GUARANTEED DEPARTURE YACHT CRUISES Every Saturday (Between 1st May - 31st October)
Terms and Conditions
Euro €489 between June and July
Euro €529 between August and September
Euro €459 between October and May
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Marmaris
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 4 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Marmaris Tour 7 Hour - from 55 EUR
- Marmaris Daily Boat Trip - from 30 EUR
- Marmaris Cleopatra Island Tour - from 35 EUR
- Dalyan Tour From Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Ephesus Tour From Marmaris - from 50 EUR
- Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour From Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Turkish Bath Marmaris - from 20 EUR
- Traditional Turkish Night Marmaris - from 30 EUR
- Village Tour From Marmaris - from 15 EUR
- Diving in Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Horse Safari In Marmaris - from 45 EUR
- Rafting Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Ferry to Rhodes From Marmaris - from 49 EUR
- Seascooter Safari - from 30 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Crusie Cabin Charter Marmaris Greek Islands Marmaris - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 350 EUR
- Private Yacht Charter - 8 days from 4600 EUR
- Yacht Charters from Marmaris Gulet Cruise to Dacta Rhodes... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Boat Cruise from Marmaris Yacht Charters Marmaris Fethiye... - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charters from Marmaris Cruises to Dacta Marmaris - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Mediterranean Yacht Charter Yacht Charter Gulet Cruises Marmaris - 15 days from 650 EUR
- Marmaris Boat Cruises Turkey Blue Cruise to Fethiye - 4 days from 325 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Marmaris 8 Day Blue Cruises to Marmaris... - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Blue Cruises Marmaris Boat Cruise Lycian Coast Turkey - 10 days from 459 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris - 16 days from 359 EUR
- 11 Days and 10 Nights Marmaris Antalya - 11 days from 459 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Marmaris to Fethiye One Way - 4 days from 240 EUR
- Blue Cruise along the Lycian Coastline - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - 10 Days and 9 Nights Day Lycian Coast
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.