Regular Turkey Tours 5 Day Kusadasi to Istanbul
- Price from:
- 339 EUR /person
- +9 0 212 529 77 08
- +9 0 212 632 27 02
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 12.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 07/04/2008
The path more troden allong the Aegena coast into the Marmara region of Turkey covering Ephesus in Kusadasi, the ancient city of Pergamon, The Trojan Horse of Troy, and the battlefields of Gallipoli b
Welcome to Turkey!!! Today is your arrival day. Airport transfers are available from Izmir Airport, Kusadasi Harbour or Bus Station during the hours of 8am till 20:00pm. Transfers will be made to your Hotel
Ephesus & Kusadasi
At 0830 we depart for Ephesus (20 min drive) - once the commercial centre of the ancient world - is a highlight of any visit to Turkey. The city, whose wealth and patronage supported its splendid architectural program, was dedicated to the goddess Artemis. Her enormous temple, once considered one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World and rebuilt several times, dates in its latest form from the third century B.C. The tour of the ruins also includes a theatre, gymnasium, agora and baths, as well as the Library of Celsus. After lunch, we will make a shopping tour in which you will become aware of the ancient arts of Turkey like leather manufacturing and jewellery. As this will be a guided tour, you will avoid the constant nagging and sometimes bullying that is well known in the markets of Turkey. Enabling you to enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen. Overnight in Kusadasi
Bergama : Canakkale
Today we drive to Pergamum (45 minute drive) - see Asklepion, Zeus's alter, the Red Bassilcia etc. BERGAMA is the site of the Hellenistic - and later Roman city of Pergamon, ruled for several centuries by a powerful local dynasty. Its foremost attraction is the Kizil Avlu or "Red Basilica", a huge edifice on the river not far from the acropolis, originally built as a temple to the Egyptian god Osiris and converted to a basilica by the early Christians, when it was one of the Seven Churches of Asia Minor addressed by St John in the book of Revelation - though sadly it's now a crumbling ruin with a mosque in one of its towers. After Pargamum we continue towards the our hotel in Canakkale. Over Night in Canakkale.
Canakkale : Troy : Gallipoli - Istanbul
After breakfast we drive to Troy where you can explore the site of the legendary town, made famous by Homer in his Iliad and visit the Temple of Athena and have lunches in Eceabat. After Lunch visit the sites that have made Gallipoli a landmark and the memorial for all those that fell during the Battle of Gallipoli during World War 1. Gallipoli also stands as the birth place for the foundation of Turkey as we know it today. The rise of Turkeys founder Ataturk as well as the friendships formed between several nations during the battle for the Dardanels. Over Night in Istanbul
Istanbul : End of Tour
Today your tour is over. Please make your own arrangements for departure remembering that your hotel will need you to check out before midday. We hope you had a memorable tour and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another TravelShop Turkey Tour. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing TravelShop Turkey.
- Inclusions -
- TOUR INCLUDING: 3, 4 star and Butique Hotels in each area 1 Nights accommodation in Istanbul with Breakfast and Dinner 2 Night accommodation in Kusadasi with Breakfast and Dinner 1 Night accommodation in Canakkale with Breakfast and Dinner Guided Tour to Kusadasi Guided Tour to Ephesus Guided Tour to Bergamon Guided Tour to Troy Guided Tour to Gallipoli Guided Tour to Canakkale Private Air-conditioned busses Private Professional English speaking tour guide All entrance fees mentioned in the Itinerary Private Return airport transfers
- Exclusions -
- Tour Excludes : International Flights Personal expenses: Lunches, Extras at hotel or meals Tipping: Tips for guide and drivers Insurance: All types
- Extras -
- TOUR FAQ:
WHY A 28 DAY TOUR ?
This one of the best ways to visit Turkey. Turkey is such a large country and there are so many fantastic things to see that the 28 Day Tour allows you to do this comfortably without having to rush. On this tour you get to visit the many different regions in Turkey This tour allows you to join as an when you would like with 4 main departure times.
HOW CAN I JOIN THIS TOUR ?
To join this tour is very easy. Just go to the booking form at the bottom of the page and select your date of arrival at the top of the screen and then fill in all the additional information.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I HAVE FILLED IN THE BOOKING FORM ?
Once we have recieved your booking we will process the payment and send you a copy of your invoice which you need to retain as proof of payment. We will also send you a voucher for the tour which will include your customer number and details of the tour. You will also recieve a confirmation email from TravelShop Turkey.
DO I HAVE TO DO THE FULL TOUR ?
No you dont !! For example you can join us in Trabzon and finish in Kusadasi as long as you are there on the dates that we arrive.. Also if you want to join us for only a few days this is possible. We would need to know exactly where you would like to join and leave us so that we can cost the tour accordingly.
HOTEL - All accommodation will be 3 and 4 star hotels and also Boutique hotels throughout the tour.
GUIDE - You will be assisted by a fluent English speaking professional tour guide who is deeply knowledgeable of Turkey.
ENTRANCE FEES - Entrance fees make up to approx 30% of the tour cost. All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary are included in the tour price and will be paid for by TravelShop Turkey.
TIPPING IN TURKEY - Tipping is not included in your tour cost. There is no set amount for tipping if you receive good service then it is up to you how much you would like to tip.
TRANSPORTATION - Air-conditioned coach transportation throughout your tour, with a TV. All drivers are professionally licensed. All coaches on our tours stop around every 2 hours so that you are able to stretch your legs, use washroom facilities and buy snacks for the journey. Our buses have a maximum of 40 people so that the bus will not be over crowded.
FOOD - A wide selection of tasty traditional Turkish food for you to experience while in our country. All breakfasts and dinners are included except in Istanbul, Lunches are not included but you will be able to find a wide variety of good tasty food availble.
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT TRAVELLERS - We have many customers who travel alone. If you don't mind sharing with another traveler then we can arrange a twin share, we will not charge you for single supplement. However if there is no one to pair you up with we will have to charge a single supplement fee.
SHOPPING - You will have plenty of time throughout your tour to visit the local shops. Istanbul isn't always the best place to shop! It is the best place to bargain however. If there is something in particular you are looking for, please ask your tour guide and they will advise you on the best place to go. Carpet, leather and jewellery shopping is best done in Kusadasi/Ephesus and Cappadocia where you will visit the factories, also learn a lot more about the product from the factory guides. During the tour you visit many local villages and please ask your tour guide for cheap local shopping places.
EARLY ARRIVALS - If you are arriving in Turkey a few days prior to tour start date, we are more than happy to arrange transfers and accommodation for you. This will not be included in the itinerary cost. Additional costs will be advised once further information is given by the customer. Please see below for extra accommodation costs.
Istanbul 4 Star Hotel
Double -Twin -Triple P.P
Istanbul 3 Star Hotel
Double -Twin -Triple P.P
VISAS - Depending on your nationality or passport, you will be able to purchase a visa when you arrive at the airport in Turkey. Please however confirm this with your national embassy, as some nationalities require this to be done in advance
MONEY- We use New Turkish Lira. Although in a lot of places they will accept US, EURO or GBP money. We recommend that exchanging to lira will save you money and confusion. There are many change offices throughout Turkey, along with ATM machines for you to withdraw also. Most shops will accept your credit cards.
OUR STAFF -Our tour staff are very friendly, from Turkey, New Zealand, Australia and the UK who have traveled extensively through Turkey and the rest of the world. They are on hand at all times to make your trip easy going.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kusadasi
- Ephesus Artemission Temple Virgin Mary St John Basilica... - from 73 USD
- Ephesus Artemission Temple The House of Virgin Mary and... - from 63 USD
- Private Ephesus Miletus and Didyma Tours - from 59 USD
- Private Ephesus Tours 5 - from 54 USD
- Private Ephesus Tours 4 - from 49 USD
- Private Ephesus Tours 3 - from 39 USD
- Private Ephesus Tours 2 - from 29 USD
- Private Ephesus Tours - from 29 USD
- Half Day Ephesus Tour - from 60 USD
- Kusadasi Shore Excursion - from 30 EUR
- Kusadasi Shopping Tour - from 15 EUR
- Kusadasi Cruise Excursion Ephesus Tour & Archeology Museum 4... - from 45 EUR
- Kusadasi Cruise Excersion Bergamon Tour 9 Hour - from 89 EUR
- Kusadasi Cruise Excursion Pamukkale Tour 9 Hour - from 89 EUR
- Kusadasi Cruise Excursion Prien And Didyma Tour 8 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Kusadasi Cruise Excursion Sirince Village Tour 4 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Kusadasi Cruise Excursion Private Ephesus And Virgin Mary... - from 45 EUR
- Kusadasi Cruise Excursion Ancient Ephesus Tour 4 Hour - from 45 EUR
- Kusadasi Cruise Excursion Private Full Day Ephesus Tour - from 49 EUR
- Ephesus Tours - from 80 USD
- Discovery Of Christian Ephesus - from 30 EUR
- Ephesus Historical Tours - from 40 USD
- Ephesus Tour - from 55 EUR
- Kusadasi Padi Coarses - from 250 EUR
- Kusadasi Reef Dive - from 35 EUR
- Kusadasi Show Dive - from 25 EUR
- Kusadasi Samos Ferry - from 35 EUR
- Kusadsý Turkish Bath - from 20 EUR
- Kusadasi Village Tour - from 18 EUR
- Kusadasi Boat Trip Tours - from 16 EUR
- Bafa Lake and Herakleia From Kusadasi - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour From Kusadasi - from 30 EUR
- Private Half Day Ephesus Tour - from 89 EUR
- Didyma Miletos Priene Tours - from 30 EUR
- Ephesus Day Trip Tour - from 35 EUR
- Private Full Day Ephesus Tour - from 129 EUR
- Kusadasi Aquapark - from 22 EUR
- Pergamon Tours - from 40 EUR
- Kusadasi Turkish Night Out - from 18 EUR
- Kusadasi Horse Safari - from 30 EUR
- Quad Safari Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Half Day Snorkling Kusadasi - from 15 EUR
- 1 2 Day Private Ephesus Tours - from 39 USD
- Shore Excursions Kusadasi - from 30 EUR
- Private Tour of Ephesus Highlights - from 40 EUR
- Ephesus Cultural Tours - from 56 USD
- 6 Days Turkey Short Tours - 7 days from 900 USD
- 14 Days Turkey Cultural Tours - 14 days from 1195 USD
- 7 Day ANZAC Tour Turkey - 7 days from 249 GBP
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Kusadasi - 8 days from 895 EUR
- 5 Day Kusadasi Summer Special Turkey - 5 days from 149 EUR
- Kusadasi Holiday Tour 5 Day Special - 5 days from 199 EUR
- Holiday Kusadsi Tours 7 Days - 21 days from 259 EUR
- Kusadasi Package Tours - 7 days from 329 EUR
- 5 Day Kusadasi Holiday - 5 days from 199 EUR
- 7 Day Kusadasi Holiday - 7 days from 259 EUR
- 7 Day Kusadasi Family Holiday - 7 days from 329 EUR
Email the tour operator - Regular Turkey Tours 5 Day Kusadasi to Istanbul
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.