Daily Ephesus Tours from Izmir Port 1
- Price from:
- 53 USD /person
- 0090 256 618 33 75
- 0090 256 618 32 20
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- izmir port
- Location Finish:
- izmir port
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 02/04/2010
Private Ephesus and Artemission Temple Tours from izmir port..
Pick up from Izmir port with your name sign anytime you want by your private tour guide. After 50 minutes drive to Ephesus, start to visit one of the main highlight in Turkey. We will see the Library of Celsius, Temple of Hadrian, Theatre and Odeon. Visit Artemission Temple before Drive back to Izmir port. The end of our services.
- Inclusions -
- Personal professional tour guide, entrance fees, AC transportations, water service in vehicles are included.
- Exclusions -
- Terrace Houses can be added into the program with 10-$US extra.
- Extras -
- PRIVATE EPHESUS TOUR RATES
Between Per Person Vehicle
2 to 3 pax 78-US$ 6 seater Van
4 to 5 pax 73-US$ 9 seater van
6 to 8 pax 68-US$ 14 seater van
8 to 10 pax 63-US$ 14 seater van
12 to 16 pax 58-US$ 27 seater bus
16 to 20 pax 53-US$ 35 seater bus
Ephesus include walking ( 1.5 k.m. ) and Terrace Houses has steps, Not recommended for people with physical disabilities.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Izmir
- Daily Ephesus Tours from Izmir port 2 - from 73 USD
- Izmir City Tour - from 50 EUR
- Izmir Tours - from 30 USD
- Izmir City Center Tour - from 55 EUR
- Ephesus Sightseeing Tour - from 25 EUR
- Ephesus Tours for Cruise Passangers - from 38 EUR
- Terrace Houses & Ephesus Tour - from 45 EUR
- Private Shore Excurions - from 90 USD
- Izmir Shore Excursions - from 32 EUR
- Shore Tours Ephesus - from 42 EUR
- High Lights Of Ephesus - from 90 USD
Email the tour operator - Daily Ephesus Tours from Izmir Port 1
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.