Gulet Cruises Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye Boat Cruise to Marmaris
- Price from:
- 389 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 11.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/05/2007
Fethiye - Marmaris - Fethiye will take you to Tersane Island, Dalyan, Kaunos, Turanic Blikii, Marmaris, Kuruk Burnu, Sarsala Bay and Samanlik Bay before returning you to Fethiye. Swim and snorkle
Transfer to your gulet in the harbour of Fethiye, meeting point of the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea. Fethiye seaport with its sheltered structure is an important stop for yachtsmen, at the head of a beautiful bay strewn with islands. Boarding, dinner & overnight in Fethiye.
After breakfast we set off along the coast, in time for a delicious lunch at Tersane island, where you can see the remains of a Roman & Greek shipyard on the beach. Overnight is spent in the natural bay of Ag Limani.
An early start for the beautiful Ekincik area. After dropping anchor in a peaceful bay, you'll have the choice of either staying on board, or taking an optional trip to Dalyan and Kaunos. Where you can take a river boat trip to see millenia old tombs built high in the rock face, explore the ancient city of Kaunos, take a mud-bath and relax on Turtle Beach.
Setting sail after breakfast, there'll be time for swimming and lunch at Turunc Blikii or at beautiful Cennet (Paradise) Island, before arriving in Marmaris for dinner and our 4th night.
Leaving Marmaris after breakfast, stop for lunch and swim in Kumlubuk Bay, before heading off to Semizce, an uninhabited bay, for dinner and the night.
An early start for the beautiful Gocek Bays area. Stoping at Kuyruk Burnu for breakfast before reaching Batik Hamam Bay. Here we can swim in the ruins of the ancient Roman baths. Overnight is spent in either tranquil Bedri Rahmi or Sarsala Bay.
Set sail after breakfast to visit a few other pretty spots in the Fethiye Gulf, and have lunch and a swim at Yassica island. Heading back towards Fethiye, our last night on board is spent at peaceful Samanlik Bay.
Arriving in Fethiye after breakfast. and a last swim to say farewell to your gulet and crew
- Inclusions -
- breakfasts, lunches, dinners, fruits and hot drinks, harbor taxes, as well as transfers from and to airport. Excursions are not included (transfers, entrance fees).
- Extras -
- Blue Cruise in Turkey
We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
WHAT IS A CREWED YACHT CHARTER
A crewed yacht charter is the hire of a complete yacht, with captain and crew, for a specific period of time (usually one or more weeks). The route of the cruise is subject to agreement between the contracting parties,as are the ports of embarkation and disembarkation. The charter fee does not include the cost of food but does include its preparation and service.
The Blue Cruise Yacht Charter in Turkey
The Mediterranean, Aegean and the Black Seas, as well as the Sea of Marmara, surround Turkey to the north, west and south. With over 8333 kilometers of coastline and four seas, Turkey is a treasure chest of coves, inlets, bays and beaches from which yachtsmen can choose a different and always private anchorage each night.
When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Fethiye
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Fethiye - 8 days from 895 EUR
- 15 Day Nature Tour Turkey Eco Tourism Turkey - 15 days from 1495 EUR
- Cabin Charter - 8 days from 280 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters between Marmaris and Fethiye - 7 days from 355 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters from Fethiye to Marmaris 3 night 4 day... - 4 days from 185 EUR
- Gulet Cruise From Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 165 EUR
- Shopping Trip to Fethiye & Olu Deniz - 7 days from 350 GBP
- Boat Cruises from Fethiye to Marmararis - 4 days from 189 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 149 EUR
- Blue Cruise Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye Turkey - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Turkey Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Cruises Fethiye to Kemer Turkey - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Yacht Charter Fethiye Blue Cruise Turkey - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Blue Cruise Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye - 4 days from 139 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Fethiye Kemer Luxury Yacht Charters Turkey - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to 12 Island - 3 days from 139 EUR
- 5 Day Fethiye Holiday - 5 days from 199 EUR
- 7 Day Fethiye Holiday - 7 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kekova Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kemer One Way - 8 days from 389 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Marmaris One Way - 4 days from 189 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Olympos One Way - 4 days from 149 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Boat Cruise Fethiye To Demre 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 150 EUR
- Blue Yacht Cruise Fethiye Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
Email the tour operator - Gulet Cruises Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye Boat Cruise to Marmaris
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.