Gulet Cruise Turkey Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise
- Price from:
- 339 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 11.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/05/2007
Visit Butterfly Valley, Oludeniz, St Nicholas Island, Kas, swim amongst the ruins of Kekova, visit the settlement at Kalkan and the bays of Batikkya. Swim and snorkel in the crystal waters
Transfer to your gullet in the harbor of Fethiye, meeting point of the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea. Fethiye seaport with its sheltered structure is an important stop for yachtsmen, at the head of a beautiful bay strewn with islands. Boarding, dinner & overnight in Fethiye.
After breakfast set off along the coast of Fethiye Peninsular for lunch in a secluded bay. When sea conditions permitting we will sail to Butterfly Valley & Oludeniz for visit and swim. The night is spent at St. Nicholas Island, where you can explore the ruins of a Byzantine settlement as the sun sets.
An early start for Yesilkoy, where we have breakfast and time to swim in this quiet bay surrounded by olive groves. Then it's off to Kas, a small harbor town with a charming bohemian atmosphere, where you'll spend the night.
Climb up to the castle on Simena for a spectacular view of the ancient city. Out in the bay, overlooked by a theatre carved into the rock, a single Lycian sarcophagus sits on its pedestal in the water. The night is spent in the wide bay surrounded by green hills, at nearby Ucagiz.
A short cruise along the Mediterranean coast to the ruins at Kekova - the Sunken City. Swim and lunch at Tersane Bay where you'll see the ruins of a Byzantine church and a Roman dockyard on the beach. Sailing to Gokkaya to spend the night.
After breakfast, a short cruise to the sheltered bay at Baymdir Limam for a swim. The rest of the day is spent in Kalkan, a picturesque harbor town set on the hillside, where you can explore the cobbled winding streets or take an optional trip to nearby Patara Beach or the ruins at Xanthos and Letoon.
After an early start to Camh Burun, a natural bay edged with pine-clad hills, your last night on board is spent in Batikkaya Bay. Another day of relaxing, sunbathing and swimming has past.
Arriving in Fethiye after breakfast. and a last swim to say farewell to your gullet and crew.
- Inclusions -
- Prices are per person on full board double cabin share basis for a week in a yacht; including welcome cocktail, breakfast - lunch - dinner & afternoon tea - cake service per day on board, use of sport equipment on board, diesel, using water, crew service, yacht insurance, yacht's laundry, harbor taxes and mooring expenses.
- Extras -
- Blue Cruise in Turkey
We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
Blue Cruises from Fethiye
Fethiye, sheltered at the end of a bay with 12 islands, attracts many travellers because of its natural beauty, its narrow and lively streets, its quaint plazas and market place. Dry, long, hot summers and short, warm, rainy winters are climatic characteristics of Fethiye. The temperature is around 30-40 C during the summer and usually above 10 C in the winter. Swimming is possible here for 9 months a year! Three highways bring you to Fethiye through the pine forests and mountains, with connections to Antalya (Olympos, Konya, Cappadocia), Mugla (Marmaris, Bodrum, Kusadasi, Ephesus) and Burdur (Pamukkale, Istanbul). Scheduled, numerous busses provide the link between Fethiye and other cities. The nearest national/international airports are Dalaman at about 50 km from Fethiye and Antalya, 150 km. Fethiye is blessed with spectacular surroundings : Oludeniz or the Blue Lagoon is one of Turkey's most beautiful beaches. Butterfly Valley, The ancient sites of Tlos and Xanthos, The hidden canyon of Saklikent and Kayakoy are only a few of the places to be seen. Ovacik and Hisaronu are 2 closeby holiday villages with numerous hotels, holiday villages, restaurants and bars/clubs. Fethiye is without any doubt a place not to be missed!
When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Fethiye
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Fethiye - 8 days from 895 EUR
- 15 Day Nature Tour Turkey Eco Tourism Turkey - 15 days from 1495 EUR
- Cabin Charter - 8 days from 280 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters between Marmaris and Fethiye - 7 days from 355 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters from Fethiye to Marmaris 3 night 4 day... - 4 days from 185 EUR
- Gulet Cruise From Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 165 EUR
- Shopping Trip to Fethiye & Olu Deniz - 7 days from 350 GBP
- Boat Cruises from Fethiye to Marmararis - 4 days from 189 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 149 EUR
- Blue Cruise Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye Turkey - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Blue Cruises Fethiye to Kemer Turkey - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Yacht Charter Fethiye Blue Cruise Turkey - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Blue Cruise Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye - 4 days from 139 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Fethiye Kemer Luxury Yacht Charters Turkey - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye Boat Cruise to... - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to 12 Island - 3 days from 139 EUR
- 5 Day Fethiye Holiday - 5 days from 199 EUR
- 7 Day Fethiye Holiday - 7 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kekova Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kemer One Way - 8 days from 389 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Marmaris One Way - 4 days from 189 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Olympos One Way - 4 days from 149 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Boat Cruise Fethiye To Demre 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 150 EUR
- Blue Yacht Cruise Fethiye Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
Email the tour operator - Gulet Cruise Turkey Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.