Captain Midnight Daily Boat Trours
- Price from:
- 12 GBP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Fethiye Harbour
- Location Finish:
- Fethiye Harbour
- Start time:
- 10.30 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Turkish, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 06/13/2008
Captain Midnight provides daily Island Tours in Fethiye on his boat Midnight.
Midnight is moored at the Paspatur end (Old Town) of Fethiye Marina, immediately opposite Fethiye Cafe.
The day starts around 10:30am, depending if you are on Turkish or English time, and ends around 6:00pm.
The first stop is Boncuk Bay, where you are at your leisure to swim or laze around in the sun.
Our second stop is Windy Bay, so called after the nice cool breeze through the hot summer. There is plenty of time to snorkel and swim as the stop is 2 hours long.
This is where you will be served your BBQ Lunch.
Captain Midnight is renowned for his wonderful BBQ lunches, they are second to none.
You have a choice of fish or chicken, served with salad, follwed with fresh mixed fruit
platter later in the day.
The third stop is Tarzan Bay, so called from climbing the rocks to swing on the rope dropping into the beautiful clear turquoise sea.
Our fourth stop is Turunc Bay, where you can swim, snorkel, or explore the bay which has a nice restaurant that can only be reached by boat.
Our fifth and final destination is Aquarium Bay. This is the coolest bay of all with fresh water coming from the mountains. This is where you can sample the delights of Captain Midnight's famous mixed fruit platter.
For those of you who would like to try, fishing lines available for hand fishing, Captain Midnight will provide the bait.
There is snorkelling equipment and noodles available on board for your use.
- Inclusions -
- BBQ Lunch
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Fethiye
- Private Yacht - from 500 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Fethiye - 8 days from 895 EUR
- 15 Day Nature Tour Turkey Eco Tourism Turkey - 15 days from 1495 EUR
- Cabin Charter - 8 days from 280 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters between Marmaris and Fethiye - 7 days from 355 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters from Fethiye to Marmaris 3 night 4 day... - 4 days from 185 EUR
- Gulet Cruise From Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 165 EUR
- Shopping Trip to Fethiye & Olu Deniz - 7 days from 350 GBP
- Boat Cruises from Fethiye to Marmararis - 4 days from 189 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 149 EUR
- Blue Cruise Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye Turkey - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Turkey Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Cruises Fethiye to Kemer Turkey - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Yacht Charter Fethiye Blue Cruise Turkey - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Blue Cruise Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye - 4 days from 139 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Fethiye Kemer Luxury Yacht Charters Turkey - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye Boat Cruise to... - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to 12 Island - 3 days from 139 EUR
- 5 Day Fethiye Holiday - 5 days from 199 EUR
- 7 Day Fethiye Holiday - 7 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kekova Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kemer One Way - 8 days from 389 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Marmaris One Way - 4 days from 189 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Olympos One Way - 4 days from 149 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Boat Cruise Fethiye To Demre 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 150 EUR
- Blue Yacht Cruise Fethiye Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
Email the tour operator - Captain Midnight Daily Boat Trours
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.