Blue Cruise Charters from Fethiye to Marmaris 3 night 4 day program
- Price from:
- 185 EUR /person
- +90-212 5178115
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 03/11/2008
3 nights 4 days Blue cruise charters from Oludeniz, Fethiye to Marmaris.Explore Turkey's baeuty.
( L / D )
After breakfast time we will meet you in your Fethiye or Oludeniz Hotel and transfer you to the Fethiye port for your departure. Check in the Gulet ( Yacht ). Meet captain and crew and spend the night in the fethiye area.
After breakfast we will depart from Fethiye and our first stop will be Tersane Island where we will have swimming then we will move onto Bedrirahmi Bay and and will visit couple more beautiful bays and we will be on our way to our final destination Aga Bay and that's where we will spend the night.
In the morning we will depart from Aga Bay and will be on our way to Marmaris, After making few stop on the beautiful bays, we will reach to our final destination to Paradise island and that's where we will spend the night.
After breakfast we will check out from the Gulet, and say good bye to your shipmates, gulet & crew. Then we will transfer you to your hotel in Marmaris.
- Inclusions -
- 3 breakfasts - 3 dinners - 3 lunches
- Exclusions -
- Drinks on board
- Extras -
- Please contact us for early booking discounts, just e-mail us your full name and the dates you desired to join this tour.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Fethiye
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Fethiye - 8 days from 895 EUR
- 15 Day Nature Tour Turkey Eco Tourism Turkey - 15 days from 1495 EUR
- Cabin Charter - 8 days from 280 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters between Marmaris and Fethiye - 7 days from 355 EUR
- Gulet Cruise From Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 165 EUR
- Shopping Trip to Fethiye & Olu Deniz - 7 days from 350 GBP
- Boat Cruises from Fethiye to Marmararis - 4 days from 189 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 149 EUR
- Blue Cruise Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye Turkey - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Turkey Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Cruises Fethiye to Kemer Turkey - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Yacht Charter Fethiye Blue Cruise Turkey - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Blue Cruise Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye - 4 days from 139 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Fethiye Kemer Luxury Yacht Charters Turkey - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye Boat Cruise to... - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to 12 Island - 3 days from 139 EUR
- 5 Day Fethiye Holiday - 5 days from 199 EUR
- 7 Day Fethiye Holiday - 7 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kekova Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kemer One Way - 8 days from 389 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Marmaris One Way - 4 days from 189 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Olympos One Way - 4 days from 149 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Boat Cruise Fethiye To Demre 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 150 EUR
- Blue Yacht Cruise Fethiye Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
Email the tour operator - Blue Cruise Charters from Fethiye to Marmaris 3 night 4 day program
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.