5 Day Fethiye Holiday
- Price from:
- 199 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 10/10/2007
5 Day Fethiye Holiday
Enjoy a 5 days in Fethiye, experience a Hamam, a jeep safari and the blue voyage around some of the finest bays in the Aegean. Swim, Snorkel, Catch the sun and enjoy the relax
Day 1 - Fethiye
you will be transferred from Dalaman Airport or Fethiye bus station to your Hotel. On arrival please check into the hotel where your accommodation has been reserved for the night. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to enjoy party and explore Fethiye.
Day 2 - 12 Islands
At 10:30 a.m. we depart from Fethiye Harbor for a relaxing day exploring 4 to 6 of the picturesque bays and islands in the Gulf of Fethiye. We stop at Flat Island, an ideal place for children and inexperienced swimmers as the sea is very shallow here at this small beach. We cruise to Cleopatra's Bath, where you may explore the area around the boat or the bath house itself. At Dock Yard Island you can see the ruins of this important antique dockyard, unfortunately destroyed by an earthquake in 1957. This trip is all about sunbathing, swimming, relaxing and enjoying a nice meal! Included: boat trip and lunch.
Day 3 - Jeep Safari
our day starts at 9:00 a.m. in Fethiye where all jeeps depart for an enjoyable day.
First stop is the archaeological site of Tlos, situated on a steep hill and therefore unfortunately difficult to reach. We can see an Ottoman Castle on the top, Lycian rock graves and a Roman theatre. Afterwards we visit the trout farm of Yakapark and the hidden canyon of Saklikent. You can wade through this wonderful gorge in fresh jade-colored spring water, slowly climbing to a waterfall. After lunch we drive to Xanthos, the capital of the Lycians, and to Patara, the longest sand beach of Turkey where we dive in the turquoise sea! Around 6:00 p.m. we will be back in Fethiye. Included: transfer from and to your hotel, jeep with driver, lunch and entrance fees.
Day 4 - Turkish Bath (HAMAM)
one of the highlights of your Turkey trip should be a visit to a Turkish bath. Bliss and relaxation guaranteed! The 'Hamam' in the old town of Fethiye was built by Yavuz Sultan Selim in the 16th century. Enjoy with us an original Turkish bath coupled with traditional Turkish hospitality. For about 20 minutes we sweat in the main chamber, then the masseur will give us a real scrub down to clean our body. After a shower we are ready for the soap massage which will unlock all tight muscles and make us feel re-born. A last shower and a delicious Turkish tea are waiting for us.
Day 5 - Fethiye
we hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again .After breakfast check out from the hotel. We make your return airport transfer services. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing Hotel Kalender
- Extras -
4 nights Accommodation in 3 Star Hotel (with Breakfast and Dinner)
Return Airport transfer from Dalaman Airport or Fethiye bus station.
Tour guided all entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
12 Islands Boat Trip
Pricing and Bookings
Euros €199.00 Per Person
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Fethiye
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Fethiye - 8 days from 895 EUR
- 15 Day Nature Tour Turkey Eco Tourism Turkey - 15 days from 1495 EUR
- Cabin Charter - 8 days from 280 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters between Marmaris and Fethiye - 7 days from 355 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters from Fethiye to Marmaris 3 night 4 day... - 4 days from 185 EUR
- Gulet Cruise From Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 165 EUR
- Shopping Trip to Fethiye & Olu Deniz - 7 days from 350 GBP
- Boat Cruises from Fethiye to Marmararis - 4 days from 189 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 149 EUR
- Blue Cruise Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye Turkey - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Turkey Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Cruises Fethiye to Kemer Turkey - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Yacht Charter Fethiye Blue Cruise Turkey - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Blue Cruise Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye - 4 days from 139 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Fethiye Kemer Luxury Yacht Charters Turkey - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye Boat Cruise to... - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to 12 Island - 3 days from 139 EUR
- 7 Day Fethiye Holiday - 7 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kekova Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kemer One Way - 8 days from 389 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Marmaris One Way - 4 days from 189 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Olympos One Way - 4 days from 149 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Boat Cruise Fethiye To Demre 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 150 EUR
- Blue Yacht Cruise Fethiye Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
Email the tour operator - 5 Day Fethiye Holiday
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.