4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Olympos One Way
- Price from:
- 149 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 11.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 10/22/2007
Fethiye - Olympos (one way) will take you to Samanlik Bay, Butterfly Valley, Oludeniz, Kas, Kekova, Gokkaya Bay and then to Pirates Cave well known for its parties. before sailing into Olympos.
Departure from Fethiye harbor between 11 and 12 a.m. to Samanlik Bay for swimming & lunch. Butterfly Valley (sea conditions permitting) is our next stop for a swim & to visit this natural reserve, hosting 136 kinds of different butterflies and moths. Afterwards we cruise to Oludeniz (The Blue Lagoon) again sea conditions permitting. Option for para gliding available. Last stop of the day is St-Nicholas Island. Visit the Byzantine ruins, swim, dinner & 1st night.
Around sunrise departure to Aquarium or Firnaz Bay near Kalkan for breakfast & swimming. Cruising to Kas where we stop in the harbor for lunch & visit of this charming fishing village. Of ancient Antiphellos, as Kas was once known, only Lycian rock tombs & sarcophagi and the Roman theatre are left. But the charm of the town remains! In a bay near Kekova we stop for swimming, dinner & the 2nd night.
Breakfast. Departure to Sunken City of Kekova (this Lycian- Roman archaeological site is protected, so only looking!) Simena, a traditional Turkish fishing village with no car access and Byzantine/Ottoman castle. In Gokkaya Bay watersports are available. Dinner, relax in this pirates haven or party the night away at the Smugglers Inn.
After breakfast we have a look at the Pirates Cave before cruising to Andriace harbor (lunch). Bus transfer to the archaeological site of Myra, and to Demre for the St-Nicholas Church, shopping and banking when requested. Bus transfer to all Treehouses in Olympos where we arrive between 4 and 6 p.m.
- Inclusions -
- Including Accommodation in a cabin with en suite, snorkels & masks, fishing lines, all food (3 x breakfast, 4 x lunch, 3 x dinner), bus transfer Kale harbor-Olympos, windsurf and/or canoe on the bigger gullets.
- Extras -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Fethiye
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Fethiye - 8 days from 895 EUR
- 15 Day Nature Tour Turkey Eco Tourism Turkey - 15 days from 1495 EUR
- Cabin Charter - 8 days from 280 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters between Marmaris and Fethiye - 7 days from 355 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters from Fethiye to Marmaris 3 night 4 day... - 4 days from 185 EUR
- Gulet Cruise From Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 165 EUR
- Shopping Trip to Fethiye & Olu Deniz - 7 days from 350 GBP
- Boat Cruises from Fethiye to Marmararis - 4 days from 189 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 149 EUR
- Blue Cruise Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye Turkey - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Turkey Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Cruises Fethiye to Kemer Turkey - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Yacht Charter Fethiye Blue Cruise Turkey - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Blue Cruise Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye - 4 days from 139 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Fethiye Kemer Luxury Yacht Charters Turkey - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye Boat Cruise to... - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to 12 Island - 3 days from 139 EUR
- 5 Day Fethiye Holiday - 5 days from 199 EUR
- 7 Day Fethiye Holiday - 7 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kekova Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kemer One Way - 8 days from 389 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Marmaris One Way - 4 days from 189 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Boat Cruise Fethiye To Demre 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 150 EUR
- Blue Yacht Cruise Fethiye Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
Email the tour operator - 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Olympos One Way
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.