4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Marmaris One Way
- Price from:
- 189 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 10/09/2007
4 Days and 3 Nights - Fethiye -Marmaris (one way)
Fethiye - Marmaris (one way) will take you to Tersane Island, Dalyan, Kaunos, Turanic Blikii, before arriving in Marmaris. Swim and sno
Transfer to your gullet in the harbor of Fethiye, meeting point of the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea. Fethiye seaport with its sheltered structure is an important stop for yachtsmen, at the head of a beautiful bay strewn with islands. Boarding, dinner & overnight in Fethiye.
After breakfast we set off along the coast, in time for a delicious lunch at Tersane island, where you can see the remains of a Roman & Greek shipyard on the beach. Overnight is spent in the natural bay of Ag Limani.
An early start for the beautiful Ekincik area. After dropping anchor in a peaceful bay, you'll have the choice of either staying on board, or taking an optional trip to Dalyan and Kaunos. Where you can take a river boat trip to see millenia old tombs built high in the rock face, explore the ancient city of Kaunos, take a mud-bath and relax on Turtle Beach.
Setting sail after breakfast, there'll be time for swimming and lunch at Turunc Blikii or at beautiful Cennet (Paradise) Island, before arriving in Marmaris for departure.
- Extras -
All food (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea/coffee/biscuits, dinner), fuel, harbor fees, service. Cabin with en suite, Snorkels, Fishing lines, Canoe or Windsurf.
All drinks, entrance fees (archaeological sites & Butterfly Valley), tips for the crew.
Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
GUARANTEED DEPARTURE YACHT CRUISES Every Saturday (Between 1st May - 31st October)
Terms and Conditions Prices are:
Euro €189 between June and July
Euro €209 between August and September
Euro €179 between October and May
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Fethiye
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Fethiye - 8 days from 895 EUR
- 15 Day Nature Tour Turkey Eco Tourism Turkey - 15 days from 1495 EUR
- Cabin Charter - 8 days from 280 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters between Marmaris and Fethiye - 7 days from 355 EUR
- Blue Cruise Charters from Fethiye to Marmaris 3 night 4 day... - 4 days from 185 EUR
- Gulet Cruise From Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 165 EUR
- Shopping Trip to Fethiye & Olu Deniz - 7 days from 350 GBP
- Boat Cruises from Fethiye to Marmararis - 4 days from 189 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 149 EUR
- Blue Cruise Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye Turkey - 8 days from 319 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Turkey Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Cruises Fethiye to Kemer Turkey - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Yacht Charter Fethiye Blue Cruise Turkey - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Blue Cruise Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye - 4 days from 139 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Fethiye Kemer Luxury Yacht Charters Turkey - 8 days from 399 EUR
- Gulet Cruises Turkey Yacht Charters Fethiye Boat Cruise to... - 8 days from 389 EUR
- Blue Cruises from Fethiye to 12 Island - 3 days from 139 EUR
- 5 Day Fethiye Holiday - 5 days from 199 EUR
- 7 Day Fethiye Holiday - 7 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kekova Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Kemer One Way - 8 days from 389 EUR
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Olympos One Way - 4 days from 149 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye - 8 days from 339 EUR
- Blue Boat Cruise Fethiye To Demre 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 150 EUR
- Blue Yacht Cruise Fethiye Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Fethiye to Olympos - 4 days from 155 EUR
Email the tour operator - 4 Days and 3 Nights Fethiye Marmaris One Way
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.