Istanbul Cappadocia 6 Night 7 Day
- Price from:
- 482 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- 5 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Japanese, Spanish, English
Last updated: 03/06/2008
There are many interesting museums, castles, palaces, mosques, churches, and historic hammams.Some of the interesting districts of the city are: Haydarpasa, Uskudar, Eyup, Galata, Perapalas, Ortaköy
Arrival and transfer to Hotel .
After breakfast at hotel depart for city tour. Today our Istanbul tour covers Obelisk of Egypt, Hagia Sophia of Byzantine Empire and The Blue Mosque of Ottoman Empire. We start Istanbul tour with Hippodrome where once the chariot raced . Here we see the obelisk, Orme Sutun, German Fountain and walk to The Greatest Building of Islam world, The Blue Mosque. From the Blue mosque we walk to Hagia Sophia , master piece of the Christian Architecture. Topkapi Palace , which was The White House Of Ottoman Empire is our next stop. Here we see the Kitchen which is housing a great porcelein collection, Harem, Treasury, Pavillions and we have our lunch at Konyali restaurant in Topkapi Palace .
* After lunch and relax our Istanbul tour will head to Cistern Basilica.
* Breakfast and Lunch Included
Today our Istanbul tour will begin with The Bosphorus Boat Trip. We embark in Eminonu and sail in Bosphorus in between two continents , Asia and Europe. After zig-zaging in Bosphorus we disembark in Sariyer and drive to Rumeli Hisari, which was built to control safety of the Bosphorus. Our Istanbul tour goes to Dolmabahce Palace which was built in Barok style and it was Head quarter of Ottoman Empire from 19 th C. Istanbul tour will continue with Egyption Bazaar and Grand Bazaar.
* Breakfast and Lunch included
After breakfast we check out the hotel and go for another istanbul tour. Today we visit Suleymaniye Mosque, the masterpiece of Sinan The Architect. Here we visit Sultan Solomon the Magnificient's tomb. After this beautiful Mosque we drive to Taksim Area to see the modern city .Next is Chora Museum which was a Monastery out side of old city walls. Yedikule (Seven Towers ) city walls visit is the end of our Istanbul tour. Transfer to Airport and flight to Cappadocia . Arrival and transfer to Cappadocia Hotel
* Breakfast , Lunch and Diner included.
We pick you up from your hotel in Cappadocia and strat our tour. We drive directly to Ihlara Valley. Upon arrival we decend to Ihlara Valley and start to walk. Ihlara Valley is 14 Km long and some places 140 m deep with 4000 carved caves. We walk about 4 km and explore rock-cut churches of Ihlara. After walk we have our lunch at Belisirma Village which is located at mid of Ihlara Valley. After lunch we drive to end of Ihlara Valley to watch the magnificent view and visit Selime Rock-Cut Monastery. We leave Ihlara Valley behind and drive to Guzelyurt (The Beautiful Town ). Here we see one of the oldest church in the world. Saint Gregory of Nazianus church where the first choir established and origin of the gregorian chant. On the way bask to our hotel we will visit Derinkuyu or Kaymakli underground city. Both of them are the best undergroundcities of Cappadocia . Our guide will tell you about both of them and you will choose one of them to visit . In the end of the day we watch sun set at Red Valley .
* Breakfast Lunch Dinner included
Pick up from your hotel and drive to Uchisar. Here we explore the cave dwellings and dove :cotes and we have a tea at one of the cave houses which was inhabited untill 1980 s. We drive to Goreme Esentepe to view Goreme Village and Goreme Valley. Later on we drive to Goreme Open Air Museum to see the best rock-cut churches with best frescoes of Cappadocia . After having local lunch we have 30 minutes walk to see the Swords Valley and Meskendir Valley. Then we drive to Avanos the pottery town of Cappadocia since 2000 BC. Here we watch skill of Avanos' potters and then shopping opportunity. The Monk's Valley (Pasabagi Fairy Chimneys Valley ) is our next stop. Pashabagi is one of the best places to see the fairy chimneys of Cappaodcia . We drive to Dervent Valley and see the famous sitting Stone Camel. In the end of the day we drive to Urgup and see the city and back to hotel
*Breakfast Lunch Dinner included
Transfer to Kayseri airport
- Inclusions -
- All the transfers
- Exclusions -
- Tip not compulsory but customery
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cappadocia
- Cappadocia Balloon Flights - from 150 EUR
- Cappadocia Private Tours - from 30 EUR
- Horsetrail In The Land Of Cappadocia - from 35 EUR
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour - from 140 EUR
- Horseback Riding In Cappadocia - from 15 EUR
- Hot Air Balloon Flight - from 120 EUR
- Fairy Tour - from 30 EUR
- Hiking Tour In Cappadocia - from 20 EUR
- Goreme Open Air Museum & Fairy Chimneys - from 50 TRL
- Tours from Istanbul to Cappadocia 1 Night 2 Days - 2 days from 355 EUR
- 8 Day tour of Istanbul & Cappadocia & Pamukkale & Ephesus - 8 days from 650 EUR
- 9 Day Group Tours Turkey Visit to Western Turkey - 9 days from 619 EUR
- Turkish Delight 11 day tour Departs in Istanbul every Sunday - 11 days from 985 EUR
- Essential Cappadocia 2 Days 1 Night - 2 days from 80 EUR
- Cappadocia Historical Tours - 2 days from 300 EUR
- Cappadocia Two Days Tour - 2 days from 430 EUR
- Cappadocian Sightseer - 3 days from 320 USD
- Cappadocia Tours - 3 days from 78 GBP
Email the tour operator - Istanbul Cappadocia 6 Night 7 Day
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.