Horsetrail In The Land Of Cappadocia
- Price from:
- 35 EUR /person
- +90 384 341 55 48
- +90 384 341 55 76
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 hours
- Location Start:
- Pick up from Hotel
- Location Finish:
- Drop of at Hotel
- We Speak:
- Finnish, Dutch, Japanese, German, Italian, French, English, Turkish
Last updated: 08/10/2008
Exploring Cappadocia on Horseback can be the most enjoyable and relaxing way to become one with nature,to grab a piece of our ancestorâs way of life and relieve it, to enjoy all the area has to offer.
Turkey is an ideal place for horseback riding. Love for horses has always been a part of Turkish culture. In the country's history, places like Cappadocia were named the Country of thousand beautiful Horses.
Exploring Cappadocia on Horseback can be the most enjoyable and relaxing way to become one with nature, to grab a piece of our ancestor's way of life and relieve it, to enjoy all the area has to offer.
Experience the incredible and unusual beauty of Cappadocia region from the back of a horse. Something like a cross between the Grand Canyon and a moonscape, Cappadocia boasts some of the worlds most unusual and spectacular landscapes. Traversing the countless valleys and mountains by horseback brings riders in touch with the area's breath-taking beauty. Forget the tour buses or even the rental cars - this astonishing region of Central Anatolia is truly best seen by horseback.
Horse Riding may also include visits to some of CappadociaÂ´s incredible cultural treasures such as Byzantine churches carved inside caves, fascinating underground cities or the area's traditional craft making centers.
- Inclusions -
- Transfer from Hotel to Horseranch and back
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cappadocia
- Cappadocia Balloon Flights - from 150 EUR
- Cappadocia Private Tours - from 30 EUR
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour - from 140 EUR
- Horseback Riding In Cappadocia - from 15 EUR
- Hot Air Balloon Flight - from 120 EUR
- Fairy Tour - from 30 EUR
- Hiking Tour In Cappadocia - from 20 EUR
- Goreme Open Air Museum & Fairy Chimneys - from 50 TRL
- Tours from Istanbul to Cappadocia 1 Night 2 Days - 2 days from 355 EUR
- 8 Day tour of Istanbul & Cappadocia & Pamukkale & Ephesus - 8 days from 650 EUR
- 9 Day Group Tours Turkey Visit to Western Turkey - 9 days from 619 EUR
- Turkish Delight 11 day tour Departs in Istanbul every Sunday - 11 days from 985 EUR
- Essential Cappadocia 2 Days 1 Night - 2 days from 80 EUR
- Istanbul Cappadocia 6 Night 7 Day - 7 days from 482 EUR
- Cappadocia Historical Tours - 2 days from 300 EUR
- Cappadocia Two Days Tour - 2 days from 430 EUR
- Cappadocian Sightseer - 3 days from 320 USD
- Cappadocia Tours - 3 days from 78 GBP
Email the tour operator - Horsetrail In The Land Of Cappadocia
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.