Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Price from:
- 140 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- stayed hotel
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 04.30 pm
- End time:
- 07.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Japanese, Spanish, French, English, Turkish
Last updated: 07/21/2008
Pick up from hotel approximately one hour before sunrise.Hot drinks and cookies before flight.One hour actual flight time.Celebration party with champange on landing.Transfer back to the hotel.
The whole excursion from pick up drop off takes around 3 hours.
- Inclusions -
- Champange party after the flight
- Extras -
- We collect our passengers from their hotels roughly one hour before sunrise and we bring them to our base, and serve tea, coffee and cookies, as the passengers meet. Then we go to our take off field designated for that day. The balloon will be ready and waiting for you. Following a safety briefing from your pilot, we climb into the baskets and take off.
During the flight we rise to altitudes of several hundred meters to give you a good view of all that there is around, but what we do mostly is drift through the valleys and canyons and around the fairy chimneys, performing contour flying. This sort of balloon flight is possible only in Cappadocia in the whole world. The actual flight time is between 60 to 75 minutes. On landing, we have a traditional celebration party with some champagne and cakes, and we give every passenger a commemorative flight certificate written to their names. Then we bring our guests back to their hotels. The whole excursion takes about 3 hours from pick up to drop off. Therefore if the passengers wish to go on a sightseeing tour during the day, they are back in time to join the tour.
There is a discount of 50% for children between 6 and 12. We are not eager to accept children younger than 6, because they have a tendency to get scared or bored once airborne which makes things very uncomfortable for everyone.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cappadocia
- Cappadocia Balloon Flights - from 150 EUR
- Cappadocia Private Tours - from 30 EUR
- Horsetrail In The Land Of Cappadocia - from 35 EUR
- Horseback Riding In Cappadocia - from 15 EUR
- Hot Air Balloon Flight - from 120 EUR
- Fairy Tour - from 30 EUR
- Hiking Tour In Cappadocia - from 20 EUR
- Goreme Open Air Museum & Fairy Chimneys - from 50 TRL
- Tours from Istanbul to Cappadocia 1 Night 2 Days - 2 days from 355 EUR
- 8 Day tour of Istanbul & Cappadocia & Pamukkale & Ephesus - 8 days from 650 EUR
- 9 Day Group Tours Turkey Visit to Western Turkey - 9 days from 619 EUR
- Turkish Delight 11 day tour Departs in Istanbul every Sunday - 11 days from 985 EUR
- Essential Cappadocia 2 Days 1 Night - 2 days from 80 EUR
- Istanbul Cappadocia 6 Night 7 Day - 7 days from 482 EUR
- Cappadocia Historical Tours - 2 days from 300 EUR
- Cappadocia Two Days Tour - 2 days from 430 EUR
- Cappadocian Sightseer - 3 days from 320 USD
- Cappadocia Tours - 3 days from 78 GBP
Email the tour operator - Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.