Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises
- Price from:
- 399 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 11.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/05/2007
Bodrum as a city is quickly becoming one of the most sort after destinations in europe and with such a presadence, it offers some fantastic advenures for any age group. Bodrum is a treasure chest
Arrival to Bodrum, settlement in yacht, staying on board after dinner.
Arrival to Orak Island reminds an endless aquarium with sparkling turquoise waters, after a good breakfast on yacht anchored in harbour. After swimming and lunch, arrival to Cökertme where cheerful and friendly people live. That has been the place of songs of a nice fisherman village. Dinner and overnight there.
After breakfast, when your yacht is getting closer to another tip of cap we bet your admiration will be increased as you will find yourself in a blanket like sea and colours festivity. The name of this marvellous natural harbour is Cati. You can spend the rest of day by swimming as well as you may wish a walk through the pine forest. The most quiet overnight waits for you.
You are beginning another wonderful day in Yedi Adalar (seven islands) where coral reefs are. Surfing, diving, swimming, lunch and sleeping. a crazy-lazy day. At five tea you will walk in Küfre a natural harbour. You may walk through Günlük Forests (regional tree sort) if you wish. After dinner, overnight will be there.
Weighing anchor early in the morning, arrival to Sedir Island where the coast and the antique city is in the shape of a horseshoe. Ruins from roman era are in golden beaches where Anthonius and Cleopatra had a great love. In the afternoon departure to Karacasehir where forests and sea embrace. If you like to, you may visit Marmaris that is not too far, via minibus or taxi. Overnight is in Karacasögüt.
Breakfast and departure to paradise bight named English Harbour surrounded by rosariums and pine forests. That reminds a lake where english war ships burrowed. After lunch at Longöz, a naturel harbour, that nature plied like lace. Arrival to Balli Su which means honey water to overnight there, where sweet water springs are all upspringed through the coast waters.
After breakfast in Ballisu, arrival to Kerme Bay where Keramos had been the centre of bishop during Byzantine era dates back 9th Cen.b.C. today, the remnants of the Zeus Temple are used in city walls at the south and west of city. Leaving this history treasure, arrival to Kara Island renowned for mud bathes and continue to Bodrum harbour. Dinner and staying night in the harbour.
After breakfast, it's time for check-out.
- Inclusions -
- breakfasts, lunches, dinners, fruits and hot drinks, harbor taxes, as well as transfers from and to airport. Excursions are not included (transfers, entrance fees).
- Extras -
- Blue Cruise in Turkey
We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
What is a Yacht Charter
A crewed yacht charter is the hire of a complete yacht, with captain and crew, for a specific period of time (usually one or more weeks). The route of the cruise is subject to agreement between the contracting parties,as are the ports of embarkation and disembarkation. The charter fee does not include the cost of food but does include its preparation and service.
The Blue Cruise Yacht Charter in Turkey
The Mediterranean, Aegean and the Black Seas, as well as the Sea of Marmara, surround Turkey to the north, west and south. With over 8333 kilometers of coastline and four seas, Turkey is a treasure chest of coves, inlets, bays and beaches from which yachtsmen can choose a different and always private anchorage each night.
When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.