Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey
- Price from:
- 359 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.30 am
- End time:
- 11.30 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/05/2007
Experience a crazy day at Yedi Adalar in the Seven Islands here you have the opportunity to Surf, swim, dive and relax in the sun. Visit Sedir Island , Karacasehir, English Harbor , Longöz, Kerme Bay
Arrival to Bodrum, settlement in yacht, staying on board after dinner.
Arrival to Orak Island reminds an endless aquarium with sparkling turquoise waters, after a good breakfast on yacht anchored in harbour. After swimming and lunch, arrival to Cökertme where cheerful and friendly people live. That has been the place of songs of a nice fisherman village. Dinner and overnight there.
After breakfast, you will see the most marvellous natural harbour in the waters of Cati. You can spend the rest of day by swimming as well as you may wish a walk through the pine forest. The most quiet overnight waits for you.
You are beginning another wonderful day in Yedi Adalar (seven islands) where coral reefs awat you. Surfing, diving, swimming, lunch and sleeping. a crazy-lazy day. At five tea you will walk in Küfre a natural harbour. You may walk through Günlük Forests (regional tree sort) if you wish. After dinner, overnight will be there.
Weighing anchor early in the morning, arrival to Sedir Island where the coast and the antique city is in the shape of a horseshoe. Ruins from roman era are in golden beaches where Anthonius and Cleopatra had a great love. In the afternoon departure to Karacasehir where forests and sea embrace. If you like to, you may visit Marmaris that is not too far, via minibus or taxi. Overnight is in Karacasögüt.
Breakfast and departure to paradise bight named English Harbour surrounded by rosaries and pine forests. That reminds a lake where English war ships burrowed. After lunch at Longöz, a natural harbour, that nature plied like lace. Arrival to Balli Su which means honey water to overnight there, where sweet water springs are all upspring through the coast waters.
After breakfast in Ballisu, arrival to Kerme Bay where Keramos had been the centre of bishop during Byzantine era dates back 9th Cen.b.C. today, the remnants of the Zeus Temple are used in city walls at the south and west of city. Leaving this history treasure, arrival to Kara Island renowned for mud bathes and continue to Bodrum harbour. Dinner and staying night in the harbour.
After breakfast, it's time for check-out.
- Inclusions -
- Prices are per person on full board double cabin share basis for a week in a yacht; including welcome cocktail, breakfast - lunch - dinner & afternoon tea - cake service per day on board, use of sport equipment on board, diesel, using water, crew service, yacht insurance, yacht's laundry, harbor taxes and mooring expenses.
- Extras -
- Blue Cruise in Turkey
We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
BLUE CRUISE BODRUM
Bodrum has become the central hub for travel between Turkey and the Mediterranian Islands. Weather it be via sea, land or air. Its internal transport systemmakes it the ideal port of call for anybody entering or exiting Turkey. Bodrum as a city is quickly becoming one of the most sort after destinations in europe and with such a presadence,it offers some fantastic advenures for any age group. You can spend your days walking the streets of Bodrum, experiencing the sights and smells of the markets or walk the shopping malls searching for your top designer labels. Enjoy the picturesque views of Bodrum's harbour and St Peters Castle whilst tantilising your tastebuds over Turkish cuisine in the vast array of waterfront Cafe's and Resteraunts and Bars. The Blue cruise from Bodrum is full of history and covers some very individual and uncharacteristic cruises which are a delight for those who are looking for something different.
When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: