Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi
- Price from:
- 35 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 06.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/08/2007
Bodrum, known in ancient times as Halicarnassus , was the birthplace of Herodotus and the site of King Mausolus's Tomb (4th century B.C.), one of the Seven Wonders of the World .
An impressive medieval castle, or the castle of St. Peter , is a fine example of 15th century, build by the Knights of Rhodes, and guards the entrance to Bodrum's dazzling blue bay, in which the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas meet, and has been converted into the Museum of Underwater Archaeology , with remains dating as far back as the Bronze Age.
The town's charm is well known, attracting a diverse population of vacationers who stroll along its long palm-lined waterfront, while elegant yachts crowd the marina.
Opposite the Greek island of Kos , on a stupendous peninsula in the Southern Aegean rises the city of BODRUM , Halicarnassus in ancient times, the Carian capital and native city of the historian Herodotus.
Bodrum is similar in air and color to parts of Southern Italy with oddly-shaped whitewashed houses filled with flowers, mostly purple and fuchsia-colored bougainvilleas, oleanders and prickly-pears. The city has plenty of shops selling almost everything and there are numerous restaurants, hotels, nightclubs and cafés along the shore. Includes Transfer from Hotel-Guide-Lunch-Entrance Fee
- Inclusions -
- Bodrum is similar in air and color to parts of Southern Italy with oddly-shaped whitewashed houses filled with flowers, mostly purple and fuchsia-colored bougainvilleas, oleanders and prickly-pears. The city has plenty of shops selling almost everything and there are numerous restaurants, hotels, nightclubs and cafés along the shore. Includes Transfer from Hotel-Guide-Lunch-Entrance Fee Bodrum is similar in air and color to parts of Southern Italy with oddly-shaped whitewashed houses filled with flowers, mostly purple and fuchsia-colored bougainvilleas, oleanders and prickly-pears. The city has plenty of shops selling almost everything and there are numerous restaurants, hotels, nightclubs and cafés along the shore. Includes Transfer from Hotel-Guide-Lunch-Entrance Fee
- Extras -
- TravelShop Turkey wishes you a warm welcome. Located in Turkey . Our staff are experienced professionals amalgamated from other agencies and hotels from around Turkey . We are friendly, extremely knowledgeable and available 24/7 to help. Our tours and itineraries are prepared in accordance with the views and critics of more than 6000 tourists. We have taken into account and considered every single email, fax and feed back form to refine existing tours and developed new tours to meet your expectations. When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . We are friendly and at your disposal. We are also her to listen to your ideas, to help improve our quality of service and create future tours. We encourage criticism and feedback. To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
What we can do With our online site, booking information and consultant services we are able to handle your requests on a global scale either via email, fax or phone. We are always available and encourage any questions.
Service We are dedicated to providing the very best in quality service. Our team is a wonderful group of travel professionals all with their own specialised areas. You can be sure at least one of us has the knowledge that you need. Our tours have been tailor maid with this knowledge and our quality of service is next too none. Through out Turkey we offer tours, hotel bookings and transportation within turkey and to neighbouring Islands. We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
Our Future: Travel Shop Turkey 's aim is to become the leading tour company within Turkey , utilising and enhancing technology, information, and resources from around the globe and within Turkey . Our online project aims to be the most innovative and informative reference guide for anyone interested in Turkey and what it has to offer for the traveller. Most importantly we want to offer the best and the most efficient travel tours throughout Turkey , whilst maintaining quality of service, quality of life and value for money.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.