Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special
- Price from:
- 289 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.30 am
- End time:
- 11.30 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/08/2007
9 Day Bodrum Express
Spend 9 days visiting Bodrum experiencing the Hamam, Bodrum's night life, Halikanas, the Catamaran, jeep safari before heading to Fethiye and enjoying 4 days on a Gulet or Yac
You will be transferred from Bodrum Airport or Bodrum bus station to Hotel Kalender. On arrival we will check you into the hotel where your accommodation has been reserved for the night. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to enjoy and explore Bodrum.
Hamam Turkish Bath in Bodrum is a must!
Hamam, that's the word for the Turkish bath - surely an unforgettable part of your holiday and the massage is the best part. On the marble slab the guest will be a soaked from head to toe, then expertly scrubbed loosing all of your dead cells and dry skin, relax again and drift away as you are covered with soapy bubbles while the masseur straightens out all those knots and tense bits. All you have to do then is to wash your hair and put on loads of sun cream before emerging onto the day. The most refreshing experience available.
Away from the heat of the beach, in a cool, leafy valley is the Hayvansaray Horse Riding Centre and Restaurant. Well cared horses and ponies are available for all standards of riders, including novices. The training ring has been designed by professional equestrians for maximum comfort for both riders and horses. Lessons may be arranged for both children and adults with our qualified instructors, who speak fluent English, German and Turkish.
After breakfast we will drive to Fethiye. The drive takes approximately 5 hours. Upon arrival we check into the hotel for the night and you have the rest of the day free
Boat Cruise - Fethiye
This morning we depart for the boat cruise. All meals are provided on board our Gulet (Turkish Yacht). We enjoy a relaxing cruise to the south coast of Turkey. Today we visit Turunc Pinari, Butterfly Valley, Oludeniz (Blue Lagoon) and St Nicholas Island.
We visit Fimaz Bay (Kalkan), Kas and Limanagzi
Today we go to Ucagiz, Simena Village and Gokkaya Bay
Boat Cruise - Turkmen
On your final day on the gulet, you will visit Kelov, The Sunken City, Pirates Cave, Demre Harbor, Myra & then be transferred to your Tree House for the nights. Dinner is included tonight.
After breakfast we have a few hours free before you need to check out. If you want a transfer back to Bodrum or Istanbul by Air plane or bus we can arrange this at an extra charge. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing TravelShop Turkey. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future on one of our tours again
- Inclusions -
- Tour Includes 3 night Accommodation in Bodrum (HB) Pick up from Bodrum Airport or bus station Turkish Bath Horse riding Bus transfer from Bodrum to Fethiye 1 Night accommodation in Fethiye Fethiye - Olympos boat cruise with all meals included. 1 night accommodation in Olympos tree house (HB)
- Extras -
- TravelShop Turkey wishes you a warm welcome. Located in Turkey . Our staff are experienced professionals amalgamated from other agencies and hotels from around Turkey . We are friendly, extremely knowledgeable and available 24/7 to help. Our tours and itineraries are prepared in accordance with the views and critics of more than 6000 tourists. We have taken into account and considered every single email, fax and feed back form to refine existing tours and developed new tours to meet your expectations. When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . We are friendly and at your disposal. We are also her to listen to your ideas, to help improve our quality of service and create future tours. We encourage criticism and feedback. To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
What we can do With our online site, booking information and consultant services we are able to handle your requests on a global scale either via email, fax or phone. We are always available and encourage any questions.
Service We are dedicated to providing the very best in quality service. Our team is a wonderful group of travel professionals all with their own specialised areas. You can be sure at least one of us has the knowledge that you need. Our tours have been tailor maid with this knowledge and our quality of service is next too none. Through out Turkey we offer tours, hotel bookings and transportation within turkey and to neighbouring Islands. We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
Our Future: Travel Shop Turkey 's aim is to become the leading tour company within Turkey , utilising and enhancing technology, information, and resources from around the globe and within Turkey . Our online project aims to be the most innovative and informative reference guide for anyone interested in Turkey and what it has to offer for the traveller. Most importantly we want to offer the best and the most efficient travel tours throughout Turkey , whilst maintaining quality of service, quality of life and value for money.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.