Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum
- Price from:
- 249 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 11.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/08/2007
7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday
One week packed full of goodies around Turkey. Dalyan, Ephesus, a boat tip in the Aegean, visit a remote Turkish Village and experience a Hamam the Turkish bath.
You will be transferred from Bodrum Airport or Bodrum bus station to Hotel Kalender. On arrival please check into the hotel where your accommodation has been reserved for the night. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to enjoy party and explore Bodrum.
Hamam Turkish Bath in Bodrum is a must
Hamam, that's the word for the Turkish bath - surely an unforgettable part of your holiday and the massage is the best part. On the marble slab the guest will be a soaked from head to toe, then expertly scrubbed loosing all of your dead cells and dry skin, relax again and drift away as you are covered with soapy bubbles while the masseur straightens out all those knots and tense bits. All you have to do then is to wash your hair and put on loads of sun cream before emerging onto the day. The most refreshing experience available.
Dalyan (Caunos) Tour
Dalyan is a very popular small town not spoiled by buildings. The wonderful 7 kilometer sandy Iztuzu Beach, which is accessible by a 45 minutes boat trip, is one of the last nesting areas for the Caretta caretta, Sea Turtles. Between May and September, the female turtles come to the beach to lay their eggs, to keep check on them from time to time and finally to take their babies to the sea. Caunos, the ancient city near modern Dalyan, was founded around the 9th century BC. Once it was a Mediterranean city port, but over the centuries the silt from the Dalyan River choked the harbor and today the town lies several kilometers from the sea. Caunos is famous for its rock-cut tombs. These were graves for the kings and important people of the city. Since the Pagan people of the area believed in resurrection, they put lots of food, money, jewlery and other valuable items in holes at the entrance of the tombs, but because of grave robbers nothing is now left today.
Village Tour: Bodrum overflowing with boutiques, bars, cafes, and restaurants is considered as a sophisticated resort yet some 20 minutes away a rare opportunity to visit a un spoilt mountain village and experience rural Turkish life, almost unchanged for centuries. Meet the humblest peasant whose generosity and kindness never fails to surprise and shows a hospitality that is long forgotten. Visit the tea house, the mosque and some local houses where you will experience delicious Turkish Cuisine and local spirits. In the end, you will see an impressive display of local handmade kilims and carpets made by villager women.
After breakfast in the hotel you will depart for our guided tour of Ephesus - one of the seven ancient wonders of the world. These are only a few words that may describe Ephesus. However no one could adequately describe Ephesus with words; one has to see Ephesus to appreciate it. A visit to Ephesus, one of the largest and best-preserved ancient cities in the world, is a must for those who are interested in archaeology and culture. Ephesus is 185 kilometers away from Bodrum. An approximately three hours' journey through the cotton fields will bring you to this unique ancient site. . 07:00 Departure for Ephesus. . 08:30 Stop for an open-buffet breakfast with home-made marmalades, eggs and cheese from the village and the view of beautiful Lake Bata. 11:00 Visit the house of Virgin Mary and the ruins of the ancient city of Ephesus. 14:00 have a very tasty lunch at the best restaurant of the area. 16:00 Leave for Bodrum.
Picnic Boat Trip
A day at sea with lunch included and served on board. We set out at approx. 11:00 to cruise the turquoise seas of the Bodrum coastline. We will visit several of the most beautiful bays where you can swim and snorkel in crystal-clear water or simply relax in the mild breeze, enjoy the stunning views and perfect your suntan to the sound of the gently lapping waves. At the black island, half an hour from Bodrum, you can bath in the grotto where the warm mineral waters flowing out of the rocks are believed to beautify the complexion. Back on land at approx. 17:00.
After breakfast we check you out of the hotel and arrange your transfer services. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing TravelShop Turkey. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future on one of our tours again
- Inclusions -
- Tour Includes 6 night Accommodation at Hotel Kalender in Bodrum (with Breakfast and Dinner) Return Airport transfer from Bodrum Airport or Bodrum bus station Fully guided Ephesus tour and entrance fees Fully guided Dalyan (Causnos) Tour and entrance fee Turkish Bath Turkish Village Life Picnic Boat Trip
- Extras -
- TravelShop Turkey wishes you a warm welcome. Located in Turkey . Our staff are experienced professionals amalgamated from other agencies and hotels from around Turkey . We are friendly, extremely knowledgeable and available 24/7 to help. Our tours and itineraries are prepared in accordance with the views and critics of more than 6000 tourists. We have taken into account and considered every single email, fax and feed back form to refine existing tours and developed new tours to meet your expectations. When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . We are friendly and at your disposal. We are also her to listen to your ideas, to help improve our quality of service and create future tours. We encourage criticism and feedback. To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
What we can do With our online site, booking information and consultant services we are able to handle your requests on a global scale either via email, fax or phone. We are always available and encourage any questions.
Service We are dedicated to providing the very best in quality service. Our team is a wonderful group of travel professionals all with their own specialised areas. You can be sure at least one of us has the knowledge that you need. Our tours have been tailor maid with this knowledge and our quality of service is next too none. Through out Turkey we offer tours, hotel bookings and transportation within turkey and to neighbouring Islands. We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
Our Future: Travel Shop Turkey 's aim is to become the leading tour company within Turkey , utilising and enhancing technology, information, and resources from around the globe and within Turkey . Our online project aims to be the most innovative and informative reference guide for anyone interested in Turkey and what it has to offer for the traveller. Most importantly we want to offer the best and the most efficient travel tours throughout Turkey , whilst maintaining quality of service, quality of life and value for money.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.