Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour
- Price from:
- 249 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 11.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/08/2007
7 Day Bodrum Backpackers Holiday
The first thing a backpacker needs is a good bath. The Turkish Hamam will do more than just clean your skin, and then you are ready to experience the Bodrum nightlif
Day 1 - Bodrum
You will be transferred from Bodrum Airport or Bodrum bus station to Hotel Kalender. On arrival we will check you into the hotel where your accommodation has been reserved for the night. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to enjoy and explore Bodrum.
Hamam Turkish Bath in Bodrum is a must:
Hamam, that's the word for the Turkish bath - surely an unforgettable part of your holiday and the massage is the best part. On the marble slab the guest will receive a pummeling from head to toe, let the expert scrub of all those dead cells, relax again, and then drift away while the masseur straightens out all those knots and tense bits. All you have to do then is to wash your hair and put on loads of sun cream before emerging. After that you can relax with a Çay (Turkish tea) and you feel reborn. All rest of the day free and enjoy party and explore Bodrum.
Driving in Suzuki Jeeps, our 130 km route is mostly OFF-ROAD and includes the most spectacular views and countryside of the entire region. Leaving Bodrum at approx. 10:00, we head east of the Bodrum Peninsula. After a coffee break at Çiftlikköy, we reach the highest peak of the Peninsula affording a magnificent panorama. Continuing through Etrim and Mumcular villages we arrive at the sleepy hamlet of Mazy for lunch and a swim in the gorgeous bay. We take in the pine forests and mountain scenery on our return journey to Bodrum for approx. 17:00
A day at sea with lunch included and served on board. We set out at approx. 11:00 to cruise the turquoise seas of the Bodrum coastline. We will visit several of the most beautiful bays where you can swim and snorkel in crystal-clear water or simply relax in the mild breeze, enjoy the stunning views and perfect your suntan to the sound of the gently lapping waves. At the black island, half an hour from Bodrum, you can bath in the grotto where the warm mineral waters flowing out of the rocks are believed to beautify the complexion. Back on land at approx. 17:00.
Traditional Turkish Night Out
If this is your first time in Turkey and never been to a Turkish Night, we strongly recommend you go to one! Belly Dancers, Turkish folkdance, Turkish food and wine, a lot of laugh and audience participation. The program usually starts at 20:30 and goes on till midnight. Turks really know how to have fun all together.
Great Turkish style entertainment for everyone. Join us for evening of eastern promise; sample the local cuisine, local meze and drinks. You will be amazed the folk dances from all over the country and be entranced by the belly dancers in addition traditional Turkish hospitality. For the people who have a taste of living, the importance of the atmosphere is great. There are some places that you love... you miss and you want to share with friends Join us for a Traditional Turkish Night.
Turkish Village Life Tour
Bodrum overflowing with boutiques, bars, cafes, restaurants is considered as a sophisticated resort yet some 20 minutes away a rare opportunity to visit an un spoilt mountain village and experience rural Turkish life, almost unchanged for centuries. Meet the humblest peasant whose generosity and kindness never fails to surprise and shows a hospitality that's long forgotten. Visit the tea house, the mosque and some local houses where you will experience delicious Turkish Cuisine and local spirits. In the end, you will see an impressive display of local handmade kilims and carpets made by villager women.
We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again .After breakfast check out from the hotel. We make your return airport transfer services. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing Hotel Kalender.
- Inclusions -
- Tour Includes 6 night Accommodation at Hotel Kalender in Bodrum (with Breakfast and Dinner) Return Airport transfer from Bodrum Airport or Bodrum bus station. Turkish bath Jeep Safari Boat Trip Turkish Night with Belly Dancing Show. Turkish Village Life Tour
- Extras -
- TravelShop Turkey wishes you a warm welcome. Located in Turkey . Our staff are experienced professionals amalgamated from other agencies and hotels from around Turkey . We are friendly, extremely knowledgeable and available 24/7 to help. Our tours and itineraries are prepared in accordance with the views and critics of more than 6000 tourists. We have taken into account and considered every single email, fax and feed back form to refine existing tours and developed new tours to meet your expectations. When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . We are friendly and at your disposal. We are also her to listen to your ideas, to help improve our quality of service and create future tours. We encourage criticism and feedback. To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
What we can do With our online site, booking information and consultant services we are able to handle your requests on a global scale either via email, fax or phone. We are always available and encourage any questions.
Service We are dedicated to providing the very best in quality service. Our team is a wonderful group of travel professionals all with their own specialised areas. You can be sure at least one of us has the knowledge that you need. Our tours have been tailor maid with this knowledge and our quality of service is next too none. Through out Turkey we offer tours, hotel bookings and transportation within turkey and to neighbouring Islands. We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
Our Future: Travel Shop Turkey 's aim is to become the leading tour company within Turkey , utilising and enhancing technology, information, and resources from around the globe and within Turkey . Our online project aims to be the most innovative and informative reference guide for anyone interested in Turkey and what it has to offer for the traveller. Most importantly we want to offer the best and the most efficient travel tours throughout Turkey , whilst maintaining quality of service, quality of life and value for money.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: