Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum
- Price from:
- 259 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.30 am
- End time:
- 11.30 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/05/2007
A short voyage to Sedir Island , known also as Cleopatra's Island - rich in myth as in beauty, then on to English Harbor - made famous for sheltering World War-I British torpedo boats. Visit Oren or A
Welcome on board in Karacasogut at 16:00 h. This is your chance to meet your fellow shipmates and make yourself feel at home.
Overnight / Karacasogut
A short voyage to Sedir Island, known also as Cleopatra's Island- rich in myth as in beauty - the legendary white sand is said to have been brought in from Egypt by Marcus Anthonius as a wedding gift for Cleopatra. Departure to English harbor - made famous for sheltering World War-I British torpedo boats.
Overnight / Ingiliz Limani
Leaving English harbor, we cruise to the northern side of the Gulf to Oren or Akbuk in the Gulf. After swimming and lunch continue to Cokertme.
Overnight / Cokertme.
Day four of our trip will continue to Bodrum. After swimming stops by Oraklar and Ciftlik, we will decide to cruise to an near by bay or the harbor of Bodrum for the last dinner.
This is your last full day on the yacht.
Overnight / Bay / Bodrum
After Breakfast transfer to Bodrum Airport for the flight home, or to your chosen hotel for the second week of your holiday.
Overnight / Bodrum
- Inclusions -
- Prices are per person on full board double cabin share basis for a week in a yacht; including welcome cocktail, breakfast - lunch - dinner & afternoon tea - cake service per day on board, use of sport equipment on board, diesel, using water, crew service, yacht insurance, yacht's laundry, harbor taxes and mooring expenses
- Extras -
- Blue Cruise in Turkey
We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
KARACASOGUT BLUE CRUISE BODRUM
Bodrum has become the central hub for travel between Turkey and the Mediterranian Islands. Weather it be via sea, land or air. Its internal transport systemmakes it the ideal port of call for anybody entering or exiting Turkey. Bodrum as a city is quickly becoming one of the most sort after destinations in europe and with such a presadence,it offers some fantastic advenures for any age group. You can spend your days walking the streets of Bodrum, experiencing the sights and smells of the markets or walk the shopping malls searching for your top designer labels. Enjoy the picturesque views of Bodrum's harbour and St Peters Castle whilst tantilising your tastebuds over Turkish cuisine in the vast array of waterfront Cafe's and Resteraunts and Bars. The Blue cruise from Bodrum is full of history and covers some very individual and uncharacteristic cruises which are a delight for those who are looking for something different.
When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.