Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey
- Price from:
- 230 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Port of Bodrum - Turkey
- Location Finish:
- Port of Bodrum - Turkey
- Start time:
- 02.00 pm
- End time:
- 10.00 am
- We Speak:
- Turkish, English
Last updated: 10/27/2009
We believe that the western Lycian will appeal to people who will sail with us. The combination of this exciting route and our yachts will make this cruise a real dream.
Aboard the yacht. Welcome cocktail. Dinner and overnight in Bodrum Harbor.
Arrival to Orak Island reminds an endless aquarium with sparkling turquoise waters, after a good breakfast on yacht anchored in harbour.
After swimming and lunch, arrival to Cokertme where cheerful and friendly people live. That has been the place of songs of a nice fishermen village. Dinner and overnight here or nearby.
You are beginning another wonderful day in Yedi Adalar (Seven Islands) where coral reefs are. Surfing, diving, snorkeling, sunbathing, fishing, swimming, lunch and sleeping - a lazy day.
You will be in Longoz natural harbor for the lunch. We will sail to Karacasogut for the dinner. If you wish you can visit Marmaris by minibus (25min. extra) till the dinner time. Dinner and overnight on board.
Weighing anchor early in the morning, arrival to Sedir Island where the coast and the antique city is in the shape of a horseshoe.
Ruins from roman era are in golden beaches where Antonius and Cleopatra had a great love. We will have our lunch and dinner in this lovely and fantastic Bay.
Breakfast and departure to Paradise bight named English Harbor surrounded by rosariums and pine forests. That reminds a lake where English war ships burrowed. Overnight is in Ballisu.
After breakfast, when your yacht is getting closer to another tip of cap we bet your admiration will be increased as you will find yourself in a blanket like sea and colors festivity. The name of this marvelous natural harbor is Longoz. You can spend the rest of day by swimming as well as you may wish a walk through the pine forest. The quietest overnight waits for you in Tuzla.
After breakfast in Tuzla, arrival to Papuc Bay for the lunch. Leisure time for swimming, snorkeling, etc. We will end up the last night in Bodrum. Dinner and overnight on board facing the fantastic Castle.
Breakfast and disembarkment in Bodrum.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
Email the tour operator - Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.