Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter
- Price from:
- 300 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Turkish, German, Italian, French, English
Last updated: 02/03/2009
Tum Tour yacht cabin charter biggest,most professional blue cruise agency Turkey since 1980,own 10 Yachts,capacity 70 yachts. also Shipyard,dockyard,construction wooden,steel yacht,brokerage
Arrival to Bodrum, settlement in yacht, staying on yacht after dinner.
The history of Bodrum extends until 1200 B.C. which is one of the old cities of Karya region Ä±t is know as Halikarnassos as Heredot's hometown. The city was invaided by Pers has been defended by Artemisya queen of that time, Later on crowned Maussollos made Halikarnassos Capital city of Karya surroundÄ±ng city by walls decorated by different buildings. After his death crowned Artemis II. Has build a memorial tomb for the memory of his husband. That his one of the seven wonders of the world. There is a high base at the bottom, a gallery with 36 colums on it and a roof by twenty four stairs. Its total hight is 55 m. Recently this wonder has been removed and moved to British Museum the EnglÄ±sh Along the history ruled by different hegemonies, invaided by Turks in 1274. Today, ruins of memorial tomb; Antique Theatre and Great Tower of Bodrum where most important beneath water museum and different departments are.
Arrival to Orak Island reminds an endless aquarium with sparkling turkuaz water departuring after a good breakfast on yacht anchored in harbour. After swimming and lunch arrival to ÃÃ¶kertme where cheerful and friendly people live that has been matter of songs a nice fishermann village, dinner and staying night here.
After breakfast when your yacht is getting closer to another tip of cap your admiration will increase, you will find yourself in sea like a blanket and colour festivity. The name of this marvellous naturel harbour is ÃatÄ±. You will spend the rest of day by swimming if you wish by walking thourgh pine forests. A quiests overnight waits for you.
You are beginning another wonderful day in Yedi Adalar (Seven Islands) where Coral Reefs are. SurfÄ±ng, diving, swimming,lunch and sleeping.. a crazy day. You are in KÃ¼fre that is a natural harbour at five o'clock tea . You may walk through GÃ¼nlÃ¼k Forests if you wish here, too. After lunch, overnight is here.
Weighing anchor early in the morning arrival to Sedir Island where antique city is in the shape of a horseshoe and ruins from Roman Era are in golden beaches where Anthoni and Kleopatra had a great love. In the afternoon departure to KaracaÅehir where forest and sea embrace. If you would like to you may visit Paradise Marmaris that is not too far, via highway. Overnight is in Karaca SÃ¶ÄÃ¼t.
Breakfast and departure to paradise bights. English harbour where Rosariums and pine forests are around it that reminds a lake where English war ships burrowed. After lunch LangÃ¶z Naturel Harbour that nature plied like lace. Arrival to BallÄ± Su for overnight where sweet water springs are through the coast.
After breakfast in BallÄ± Su, arrival to Kerme Bay where Keramos is that was the centre of Bishops during Byzantine Era dates back the 9th Cen.B.C.Today, Zeos Temple in city walls in the south and west of city, Byzantine Churches decorated by Fresks, Antique Water Canals are seen. There are memorial tombs and stone tombs in different sizes in the east of city. Leaving this history treasure, arrival to Kara Island renowned for mud bathes and continue to Bodrum Harbour. Dinner and staying night at the harbour.
After breakfast an yacht check-at is done.
- Extras -
- ISNâ€T IT TIME YOU LEAVE ALL THE WORRIES OF LIFE BEHIND AND HAVE THE ADVENTURE OF YOUR LIFETIME? IMAGINE YOURSELF ON A YACHT, SAILING ALONG THE TURQUOISE COAST OF THE MEDITERRANEAN, WALKING AMONG ANCIENT THOUSAND OF YEARS OLD UNDERGROUND CITIES, DIVING OVER RUINS OF THE SUNKEN CITIES, RUNNING ON THE BEACHES WHERE HEROES OF HISTORY HAD LANDED, RESTING ON THE SANDS WHERE QUEENS AND EMPERORS SHARED THEIR LOVEâ€¦
Since its foundation in 1980, Tum-Tour Yachting has been inspiring these feelings on thousands of people and capturing their holidays within this smile. Tum-Tour Yachting with its expertized blue cruise staff has been arranging blue cruises for years.The company has set sail on every shore between Antalya and Bodrum with the main principles of friendship, love and hospitality. It also has the privilege of being the one and only professional cruising company with the capacity of 70 yachtes ready to set sail in the high season , including 10 private company yachtes. We have 3 models of gulet,; standart,luxury and deluxury. They start from 4 cabins-4 wc. to 8 cabins-8 wc. and are from 18 to 55 metres.
In order to enjoy the luxury and Beauty of the Agean and Mediteranean shores, sleep under the stars, bath in cristal clear and secret bays, enjoy a drink at dusk , lie beneath the moonlight, discover the mysteries of deep blue seas, enjoy the thrilling beauty of clear blue waters and to share all these experiences with your friends please contact with us.
We look forward to receiving your inquiries.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.