Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands
- Price from:
- 330 EUR /person
- 00 90 252 319 47 27
- 00 90 252 319 35 75
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 10.30 am
- We Speak:
- Turkish, Russian, German, English
Last updated: 05/29/2009
Gulet Cruises suitable for individuals or couples at low budget with regular dates and popular fixed routes.Are you keen on relaxing on your own or have a romantic trip? We can offer you cabin charter
The boarding starts at 3:30 p.m. in the Port of Bodrum. Early-arriving guests can leave their luggages in one of our offices. First day dinner and the night will be in Bodrum Port. During this time our guests wishing to explore the city will have a whole night time.
Bodrum has a history that goes back to the 12 th century B.C. The city which was called Halicarnassus and was the birthplace of Heredotos; the ' Father of History'. Thus Bodrum was a home to many civilizations and there is a lot to see: The remains of the Mausoleum of King Mausolus, which was one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. From the Classical Roman times the Amphitheatre has survived; one of the oldest theatres in Anatolia with a capacity of 13.000 guests, and is still hosting many shows and concerts. And there is the landmark of the city, the 'Castle of Saint Peter', being build in medieval times from the stones of the collapsed Mausoleum and today it houses the first and world's largest underwater archeology museum. Finally there is 'Myndos Gate' where Alexander the Great had a hard time in his siege of Halicarnassus.
Bodrum is also popular with its night life, there is an endless choice of entertainment in the city.
Starts with a welcome-on-board-meeting while you enjoying your breakfast.The crew will inform you about the cruise programme and the boat. During this time your captain will be completing the port-formalities. Sail to Cos island starts. Asclepion, known as the best healt-care center of the Antique World is located here. Cos is also the birtplace of Hippocrates; 'the Father of Medical Science'. On the island there is a lot to see; a Medieval century castle; a museum; an antique stadium; Acropoli; an Antique Odeon;an amphitheatre; and Roman Baths. Cos, or in Turkish: IstankÃ¶y ; is the second large island of the 12 island. (Dodecanese islands) has a very soft climate and very fertile lands.Ãn the island, which is full every season, you can see the old and the new time consructions has been located together. The island hosts a 560 yeras old tree and a 211 years old fountain.
We will start early morning to Nisiros island. The volcano of Nisiros island - which means 'the place with figs' in the Aegean Sea- which burst out in 1422 is still active.Nikea village located on the side of the volcano, has white streets and a mosaic-style square. You can take bus a tour to the Krater which is still active and where you can see the gases coming from underground. On the way back after a short a village tour and a lunch break; we will sail to Tilos island. The dinner and the overnight will take place in the port of this small, peaceful island.
Sailing to Rhodes early in the morning to the largest of the Dodecanese islands, a very popular holiday place as it has one of the best-protected and the largest medieval city walls. Rhodes has been a home for many civilizations; starting with the knights of St.John in the Medieval century, then Ottomans and Italians. The city, which is still surrounded with 12meters thick city-walls gives you the feeling of traveling back to Medieval century especially when you walk around its narrow pebble stone roads. After dinner our guests are highly recommended to enjoy a Rhodes at night out.
By sailing in the early hours of morning towards to Simi island; we will arrive to the Monastry of Panormitis located in the southern part of Simi. After visiting the Monastry and the museum of this quiet and peaceful coast we will take swimming break at noon time and will arrive to Simi port in the evening.You can see the shore-side with its neo-classical houses and the inner streets.
Today we will get back to Turkish waters to Datca.You can enjoy a short-walk on the shoreside while your captain is finishing with the customs procedures. Datca has been founded by the Cnidus - View to the ancient harbour Dorianss who have been immigrated from Aegean islands to the southern coasts of Ionia in the 7th century B.C.
Sailing to Cnidus after lunch. Cnidus was a developed city in science art and construction. Euryphon and his students have founded the second largest medical sciences school in Cnidus. The island also is home to the largest sun clock of its time implimented by Eudoksos.
Cnidus has been the home for Aphrodite's monument and has got his fame with Demeter who was known as ' the beautiful- haired queen'.A place always kept in mind with its love and sex stories. The dinner and overnight will be in Cnidus.
Sailing in the early morning. Docking in Karaadada for the last swimming break in these beatiful blue waters. In the afternoon we will be sailing to Bodrum Port for the dinner and overnight.
Leaving the boat after breakfast taking all your unforgettable and very enjoyable memories with you.
- Extras -
- -Prices are per person in a double cabin and full board, drinks are not included. Tea and coffee at breakfast and water on meals are included in the price.
-Our tours do not include the price of excursions or entrance fees to sites and museums.
-The yachts are between 4 to 10 cabins and each cabin has a private WC and shower.
-Embarkation time is 15:30 disembarkation time is 10:30 o'clock.The service starts with dinner on the first day finishes after the breakfast on the last day.
-Beverages are supplied by the crew.
-Single Supplement is 75% who doesn't share the cabin.
It is important that couples who wants to sail together should inform at reservation.
-Yachts leave the harbor after breakfast on the 2nd day and return in the afternoon on the 8th day.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.