Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days
- Price from:
- 160 EUR /person
- 00 90 252 319 47 27
- 00 90 252 319 35 75
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 03.30 pm
- End time:
- 10.30 am
- We Speak:
- Turkish, Dutch, Russian, German, French, English
Last updated: 05/29/2009
Gulet Cruises suitable for individuals or couples at low budget with regular dates and popular fixed routes.Are you keen on relaxing on your own or have a romantic trip? We can offer you cabin charter
You will arrive in Bodrum, one of the leading resorts and the undisputed "hot spot" of the Aegean Coast. Embarkation starts after 15.30. Welcome on board, dinner in the evening and after you will be free to discover the town. Overnight is in the harbour of Bodrum
giving brief information about the route and the boat by Rota Yachting staff. Service starts with the dinner and .
While our guests are enjoying their breakfast the captain clears the formalities with the harbour master for leaving the harbour. After a brief information it is time to sail to Alakisla bay. Near Karaada island you will have your first swim in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean sea and perhaps lunch at Orak island. Dinner and overnight is in ÃÃ¶kertme, a small fishing hamlet.
After breakfast in we will travel leisurely to Catii Lagoon for lunch. The afternoon is yours to visit the beauties of this region. Dinner and overnight in Cati.
Sailing to Tuzla bay before breakfast, lunch and svimming break We will be anchoring in Uzun Liman (Long - Port) before 5:oo p.m. ( tea-time) and will enjoy the dinner and the night here.
Cruise to Yediadalar for lunch. The surroundings are picturesque and ideal for swimming. You will anchor in English Harbor, a pine forest frame. The name English Port comes from the 2nd World War, as the ships of the English Navy were hiding here. In this area there are so many small and large bays for the boats to anchor. Dinner and overnight.
Cleopatra Island / Karacasogut Cruising to Sedir (Kedrae) island. This unique island with its small beach and unbelieveable clear water is like an open-air museum. You can see the city the amphitheatre, for 1500 guest capacity. Cleopatra beach, that is located on this island has a very speacial kind of sand that can be found only in someplaces of Northern Africa. According to the myth Marc Antonius had brought this sand from Egypt by sea for Cleopatra.
Then our boat will be sailing to Karacasogut village for the dinner and the night. This pretty village is located 25 kms away from Marmaris. On request the captain will offer optional tours to Marmaris.
Today you will sail to Tuzla. After a free afternoon, proceed to Ballisu for dinner and overnight
Ballisu bay after breakfast. Dinner and overnight is in Longoz. Our guests might take a walk through the forest.
ÃÃ¶kertme / Oraklar
Sailing to Pabuc after breakfast. Haremten bay is after lunch and svimming break.
After having tea sailing to Pabucburnu, a short swimming break here. Then our boat will be sailing back to Bodrum Port for the last dinner and the night over.
After breakfast, disembarking in Bodrum latest at 10.30. It is time to leave the boat with nice memories and say good bye to the crew .
- Extras -
- -Prices are per person in a double cabin and full board, drinks are not included. Tea and coffee at breakfast and water on meals are included in the price.
-Our tours do not include the price of excursions or entrance fees to sites and museums.
-The yachts are between 4 to 10 cabins and each cabin has a private WC and shower.
-Embarkation time is 15:30 disembarkation time is 10:30 o'clock.The service starts with dinner on the first day finishes after the breakfast on the last day.
-Beverages are supplied by the crew.
- Single Supplement is 60% who doesn't share the cabin.
- Child discount is 50% for children aged between 04 - 10 if cabin is shared with parents.
- It is important that couples who wants to sail together should inform at reservation.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: