8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum
- Price from:
- 359 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 10/22/2007
Gokova brings the sights sounds and adventure you've been craving visit Ork Island , the fishing village at Cökertme, marvel at the natural harbor of Cati . Experience a crazy day at Yedi Adalar in th
Arrival to Bodrum, settlement in yacht, staying on board after dinner.
Arrival to Orak Island reminds an endless aquarium with sparkling turquoise waters, after a good breakfast on yacht anchored in harbour. After swimming and lunch, arrival to Cökertme where cheerful and friendly people live. That has been the place of songs of a nice fisherman village. Dinner and overnight there.
After breakfast, you will see the most marvellous natural harbour in the waters of Cati. You can spend the rest of day by swimming as well as you may wish a walk through the pine forest. The most quiet overnight waits for you.
You are beginning another wonderful day in Yedi Adalar (seven islands) where coral reefs awat you. Surfing, diving, swimming, lunch and sleeping. a crazy-lazy day. At five tea you will walk in Küfre a natural harbour. You may walk through Günlük Forests (regional tree sort) if you wish. After dinner, overnight will be there.
Weighing anchor early in the morning, arrival to Sedir Island where the coast and the antique city is in the shape of a horseshoe. Ruins from roman era are in golden beaches where Anthonius and Cleopatra had a great love. In the afternoon departure to Karacasehir where forests and sea embrace. If you like to, you may visit Marmaris that is not too far, via minibus or taxi. Overnight is in Karacasögüt.
Breakfast and departure to paradise bight named English Harbour surrounded by rosaries and pine forests. That reminds a lake where English war ships burrowed. After lunch at Longöz, a natural harbour, that nature plied like lace. Arrival to Balli Su which means honey water to overnight there, where sweet water springs are all upspring through the coast waters.
After breakfast in Ballisu, arrival to Kerme Bay where Keramos had been the centre of bishop during Byzantine era dates back 9th Cen.b.C. today, the remnants of the Zeus Temple are used in city walls at the south and west of city. Leaving this history treasure, arrival to Kara Island renowned for mud bathes and continue to Bodrum harbour. Dinner and staying night in the harbour.
After breakfast, it's time for check-out.
- Inclusions -
- Including Prices are per person on full board double cabin share basis for a week in a yacht; including welcome cocktail, breakfast - lunch - dinner & afternoon tea - cake service per day on board, use of sport equipment on board, diesel, using water, crew service, yacht insurance, yacht's laundry, harbor taxes and mooring expenses.
- Extras -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.