15 Day Exploration
- Price from:
- 635 EUR /person
- +90 252 316 46 85
- +90 252 316 89 31
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- Location Start:
- Return Airport transfer from Bodrum Airport or Bodrum bus station.
- Location Finish:
- Return Airport transfer from Bodrum Airport or Bodrum bus station.
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 10/10/2007
15 Day Exploration
Day 1 - Bodrum
You will be transferred from Bodrum Airport or Bodrum bus station to Hotel Kalender. On arrival we will check you into the hotel where your accommodation has been reserved for the night. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to enjoy and explore Bodrum.
Day 2 - Hamam - Turkish Bath in Bodrum is a must!
Hamam, that's the word for the Turkish bath - surely an unforgettable part of your holiday and the massage is the best part. On the marble slab the guest will be a soaked from head to toe, then expertly scrubbed loosing all of your dead cells and dry skin, relax again and drift away as you are covered with soapy bubbles while the masseur straightens out all those knots and tense bits. All you have to do then is to wash your hair and put on loads of sun cream before emerging onto the day. The most refreshing experience available.
Day 3 - Jeep Safari
Driving in Suzuki Jeeps, our 130 km route is mostly OFF-ROAD and includes the most spectacular views and countryside of the entire region. Leaving Bodrum at approx. 10:00 , we head east of the Bodrum Peninsula . After a coffee break at Çiftlikköy, we reach the highest peak of the Peninsula affording a magnificent panorama. Continuing through Etrim and Mumcular villages we arrive at the sleepy hamlet of Mazy for lunch and a swim in the gorgeous bay. We take in the pine forests and mountain scenery on our return journey to Bodrum for approx. 17:00
Day 4 - Aqua Park Tour
Fun in the Sun at Bodrums Aquatic Park, Hydro-slides, bumper cars, become a child again.
Day 5 - Turkish Night Out
If this is your first time in Turkey and you have never experienced a Turkish Night, we strongly recommend you go to one! Belly Dancers, Turkish folkdance, Turkish food and wine, a lot of music and dancing. The program usually starts at 20:30 and goes on till midnight . Turks really know how to have fun all together. Great Turkish style entertainment for everyone. Join us for an evening of eastern promise; sample the local cuisine, local meze and drinks. You will be amazed the folk dances from all over the country and be entranced by the belly dancers in addition traditional Turkish hospitality.
Day 6 - Village Tour
Village Tour: Bodrum overflowing with boutiques, bars, cafes, restaurants is considered as a sophisticated resort yet some 20 minutes away a rare opportunity to visit a un spoilt mountain village and experience rural Turkish life, almost unchanged for centuries. Meet the humblest peasant whose generosity and kindness never fails to surprise and shows a hospitality that is long forgotten. Visit the tea house, the mosque and some local houses where you will experience delicious Turkish Cuisine and local spirits. In the end, you will see an impressive display of local handmade kilims and carpets made by villager women.
Day 7 - Boat Cruise
Boarding the yacht in Bodrum, welcome drink and informations about the yacht and the tour program, overnight in Bodrum Harbour.
Day 8 - Boat Cruise
Departure after breakfast. Cruising about 1 hour, first stop by Karaada, the little Island in front of Bodrum. After lunch, with a cruise of 3 - 4 hours, arriving to Çati, a lovely bay surrounded with pine trees on the south coast of the gulf. Dinner and overnight here
Day 9 - Boat Cruise
Cruising 1.5 hours after breakfast arriving to the region of Seven Islands. In the Küfre bay, we suggest you to make a short walk through the storax (liquidamber) forest. Perhaps you can have your dinner as a barbecue tonight.
Day 10 - Boat Cruise
After breakfast, a short cruise of 1.5 hours will bring us to Löngöz Bay. In the Afternoon after cruising further 1.5 hours, we arrive to Karacasögüt. This small village is only 30 km from Marmaris. You may rent a minibus after dinner and spend some time in Marmaris.
Day 11 - Boat Cruise
After breakfast cruising to Cleopatra (Cedreae) island On the west of the island, a wonderful little beach is situated. It's said that the sand of this beach was brought for Cleopatra from the desert of North Africa. Late in the afternoon, we leave the island to anchor in one of the bays in Degimenbükü. A small creek on the west side of this bay is called Ingiliz Limani (English Harbour). This name is derived from the Second World War, where English torpedo boats hid in this cove.
Day 12 - Boat Cruise
Leaving English Harbour, we cruise to the northern side of the Gulf to Akbük. Here we will spend some time by swimming, surfing. etc. In the afternoon, we continue our trip to Çökertme Bay( 2 hours)
Day 13 - Boat Cruise
Today we cruise back to Bodrum. After swimming stops by Oraklar and/ or Çiftlik, we will decide to cruise to Tavsanburnu. Last dinner on boat is in Bodrum harbor.
Day 14 - Bodrum
Disembarking in Bodrum after breakfast and drive you back to your hotel. A free day in Bodrum to chill out and get that last minute shopping before tomorrows departure
Day 15 - Bodrum
After breakfast we check you out of the hotel and arrange your transfer services. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing TravelShop Turkey . We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future on one of our tours again
- Extras -
7 night Accommodation at Hotel Kalender in Bodrum (with Breakfast and Dinner)
7 night Accommodation at the boat Cruise (with Breakfas, Lunch and Dinner)
Return Airport transfer from Bodrum Airport or Bodrum bus station.
Aqua Park Tour
Turkish Belly dancing Show
Turkish Village Tour
Pricing and Bookings
Euro: €635.00 Per Person only available from 15th April - 15th October
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum - 14 days from 439 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - 15 Day Exploration
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.