14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum
- Price from:
- 439 EUR /person
- +90 252 316 46 85
- +90 252 316 89 31
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 14 days
- Location Start:
- Bodrum Airport or bus station
- Location Finish:
- Bodrum Airport or bus station
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 10/10/2007
14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum
Visit Bodrum, Dalyan, Fethiye, Olympos, and Cappadocia experience the cool waters of a Aegean on 4 day boat cruise.
Day 1 - Bodrum
You will be transferred from Bodrum Airport or Bodrum bus station to Hotel Kalender. On arrival, we will check you into the hotel where your accommodation has been reserved for the night. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to enjoy and explore Bodrum.
Day 2 - Hamam - Turkish Bath in Bodrum is a must!
Hamam, which is the word for the Turkish bath - surely an unforgettable part of your holiday and the massage is the best part. On the marble slab the guest will be a soaked from head to toe, then expertly scrubbed loosing all of your dead cells and dry skin, relax again and drift away as you are covered with soapy bubbles while the masseur straightens out all those knots and tense bits. All you have to do then is to wash your hair and put on loads of sun cream before emerging onto the day. The most refreshing experience available.
Day 3 - Dalyan
Dalyan is a very popular small town not spoiled by buildings. The wonderful 7 kilometer sandy Iztuzu Beach, which is accessible by a 45 minutes boat trip, is one of the last nesting areas for the Caretta caretta, Sea Turtles. Between May and September, the female turtles come to the beach to lay their eggs, to keep check on them from time to time and finally to take their babies to the sea. Caunos, the ancient city near modern Dalyan, was founded around the 9th century BC. Once it was a Mediterranean city port, but over the centuries, the silt from the Dalyan River choked the harbor and today the town lies several kilometers from the sea. Caunos is famous for its rock-cut tombs. These were graves for the kings and important people of the city. Since the Pagan people of the area believed in resurrection, they put lots of food, money, jewellery and other valuable items in holes at the entrance of the tombs, but because of grave robbers, nothing is now left today.
Day 4 - Fethiye
After breakfast we will drive to Fethiye. The drive takes approximately 5 hours. Upon arrival, we check into the hotel for the night and you have the rest of the day free.
Day 5 - Boat Cruise
This morning we depart for the boat cruise. All meals are provided on board our Gulet (Turkish Yacht). We enjoy a relaxing cruise to the south coast of Turkey. Today we visit Turunc Pinari, Butterfly Valley, Oludeniz (Blue Lagoon) and St Nicholas Island.
Day 6 - Boat Cruise
We visit Fimaz Bay (Kalkan), Kas and Limanagzi
Day 7 - Boat Cruise
Today we go to Ucagiz, Simena Village and Gokkaya Bay
Day 8 - Boat Cruise
On your final day on the gulet, you will visit Kelov, The Sunken City, Pirates Cave, Demre Harbor, Myra & then be transferred to your Tree House for the nights. Dinner is included tonight.
Day 9 - Olympos
After breakfast the day is you're until 18:00pm you can relax and enjoy party. Over night bus to Cappadocia
Day 10 - Cappadocia
On arrival early morning and check into the hotel where your accommodation has been reserved for the night. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to enjoy and explore Cappadocia.
Day 11 - Cappadocia
Today we will get to know the Cappadocia region, a volcanic area in which the geological formation started 10 million years ago. As a result of these formations phallic like pillars have come to life. The beautiful horse country "Katpatuka," (as the Persians called her) is an unbelievable strip of land, enchanting and mysterious. Our guided tour will start at 09:30 and cover Avcilar, Pigeon Valley, Göreme Open Air Museum, Dervent Valley, Uçhisar Castle and the pottery village of Avanos. Overnight bus to Bodrum. If you want to join our optional activity of Ballooning, please contact with your guide and register because it is going to take place next day early in the morning. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 12 - Cappadocia
After breakfast we depart at 09.30am for one of the most interesting sites of Cappadocia; Derinkuyu the Underground City. The Christians hid from the armies of Rome and the raids of hostile tribes in these self sufficient cities in which there were halls for stocks of crop, barns, rooms, kitchens & ventilation channels. Over Night bus to Bodrum,
Day 13 - Bodrum - Free Day
The day is yours. You don't have to wake up early, enjoy the sunshine and take in the views and natural magnificent beach & crystal clear sea and explore the city, shop in the local markets, relax on the beach or enjoy one of the many day trips you have to choose from. These include Aqua Park, scuba diving, fishing tour and more.
Day 14 - Bodrum
After breakfast check out from the hotel. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another TravelShop Turkey Tour. If you want a transfer back to Bodrum or Istanbul we can arrange this at an extra charge.
- Extras -
- Tour Includes
4 nights Accommodation in Bodrum (HB)
Pick up from Bodrum Airport or bus station.
Tour of Cappadocia
Bus transfer from Bodrum to Fethiye
1 Night accommodation in Fethiye
Fethiye - Olympos boat cruise with all meals included.
1 night accommodation in Olympos tree house (HB)
2 nights accommodation in Cappadocia tree house (HB)
All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
Pricing and Bookings
Euro: €439.00 Per Person only available from 1st Jun - 15th September
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bodrum
- Private Daily Bodrum Tours - from 60 USD
- Bodrum Airport Transfer - from 12 EUR
- Horse Riding in Bodrum - from 35 EUR
- Fishing Tour Bodrum 1 Day - from 50 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Bodrum City Tour 6 Hour - from 49 EUR
- Bodrum Tours From Kusadasi - from 35 EUR
- Ferry to Kos - from 25 EUR
- Dalyan - from 30 EUR
- Boat Trip 1 Day - from 18 EUR
- Jeep Safari - from 35 EUR
- Bodrum Castle & Gumusluk - from 45 EUR
- Ephesus 1 Day - from 30 EUR
- Pamukkale 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Didyma&Miletos&Priene 1 Day Tour - from 30 EUR
- Cooking in Turkish countryside - from 75 USD
- Adventure Safari - from 45 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum 8 days - 8 days from 160 EUR
- Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Bodrum Greek Islands - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Bodrum - 8 days from 895 EUR
- Bodrum City Tour - 30 days from 45 EUR
- 3 Day Special Bodrum Summer Escape - 3 days from 99 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Mediterranean Dreaming Experience - 7 days from 270 EUR
- Agean Coast Dreams - 8 days from 299 EUR
- Bodrum 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Package Tours 7 Day Aegean Special Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum BackPackers Tours Turkey 7 Day Buduget Tour - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Holidays Turkey Dream Package Tours of Bodrum - 7 days from 249 EUR
- Bodrum Tours and Blue Cruises 9 Day Special - 9 days from 289 EUR
- Blue Cruise Bodrum Turkey - 4 days from 259 EUR
- Gulet Cruise Bodrum 8 Day Blue Cruises Bodrum to Gokova Turkey - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Boat Cruise Turkey Blue Cruises from Karacasogut to Bodrum - 5 days from 259 EUR
- Yacht Charters Turkey Blue Cruise Bodrum - 4 days from 399 EUR
- Turkey Yacht Charter Bodrum Gulet Cruises - 8 days from 399 EUR
- 15 Day Exploration - 15 days from 635 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Dream Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 7 Day Bodrum Aegean Holiday - 7 days from 249 EUR
- 9 Day Bodrum Express - 9 days from 289 EUR
- 12 Day Bodrum & Aegean Tour - 12 days from 289 EUR
- 5 Days and 4 Nights Karacasogut Bodrum - 5 days from 299 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Bodrum Gokova Bodrum - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Ancient Aegean Civilisations & Bodrum Culture Tour - 7 days from 470 GBP
- Ephesus & Pamukkale - 2 days from 60 EUR
- Blue Cruise Sail on SouthWest Mediterranean Coast of Turkey - 8 days from 230 EUR
Email the tour operator - 14 Days in Cappadocia & Bodrum
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.