Yacht Charter Antalya Turkey
- Price from:
- 399 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.30 am
- End time:
- 11.30 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/05/2007
Turkey is home to the Blue Cruise. This idyllic cruise means sailing with the winds, into coves and over the seas and becoming one with nature. For lovers of the active life.
First night in Antalya , after breakfast departure to: Kemer - Olympos Bay - Adrasan
Harbor Andriake - Tour to Demre (St. Nicholas-Church - Tombs of Myra ) - Pirates Cave - Gokkaya Bay / Smuggler's Inn Disco
Sunken City Kekova - Simena Castle - Ucagiz / Teimussa
Aquarium - Ufakdere - Limanagzi - Yacht Harbour Kas - Firnaz Bay
Blue Lagoon Oludeniz - St. Nicholas Island
Tarzan Bay - Yacht Harbor Fethiye
Butterfly Valley - Kalkan
Kaputas Beach - Hidayet - Yacht Harbor Kas
Small Islands - Yaglica Bay - Aperlai - Teimussa
Sunken City Kekova - Gokkaya Bay
Gelidonia - Sazak Bay - Porto Geneviz
Phaselis - Kemer - Sican Island - Yacht Harbor Antalya .
The last night we'll spend in Antalya
After breakfast we will say our good byes and transfer you back to the airport or hotel
- Inclusions -
- Including breakfasts, lunches, dinners, fruits and hot drinks, harbor taxes, as well as transfers from and to airport. Excursions are not included (transfers, entrance fees). If you have further questions, please email us.
- Extras -
- Blue Cruise in Turkey
We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
What is a Yacht Charter
A crewed yacht charter is the hire of a complete yacht, with captain and crew, for a specific period of time (usually one or more weeks). The route of the cruise is subject to agreement between the contracting parties,as are the ports of embarkation and disembarkation. The charter fee does not include the cost of food but does include its preparation and service.
The Blue Cruise Yacht Charter in Turkey
The Mediterranean, Aegean and the Black Seas, as well as the Sea of Marmara, surround Turkey to the north, west and south. With over 8333 kilometers of coastline and four seas, Turkey is a treasure chest of coves, inlets, bays and beaches from which yachtsmen can choose a different and always private anchorage each night.
When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Antalya
- Izmir Cuise Excursion Private Full Day Ephesus 8 Hour - from 79 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Tour Of The Old City 8 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Aspendos Theatre And Perge Ancient City From Antalya... - from 39 EUR
- Private Manavgat Waterfall And Aspendostour 8 Hour - from 79 EUR
- Perge & Aspendos & Side Tour Daily - from 35 EUR
- Perge Aspendos Waterfalls - from 39 EUR
- Rafting Tour at Koprulu Canyon - from 29 EUR
- Perge & Aspendos & Side - from 50 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Antalya - 8 days from 625 EUR
- Antalya Kemer Discovery Tours - 7 days from 590 EUR
- 1 night 2 day tour of Antalya from Istanbul - 2 days from 345 EUR
- Boat Cruises Turkey 8 Day Blue Cruise from Antalya Kas Antalya - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Antalya Holidays Tour 5 Day Special - 5 days from 390 EUR
- 10 Day Antalya Dream Holiday - 10 days from 740 EUR
- 14 Day Special Antalya Holiday - 14 days from 990 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Antalya Kas - 8 days from 359 EUR
- 5 Day Antalya Holiday - 5 days from 390 EUR
- 7 Day Great Antalya Holiday - 7 days from 545 EUR
- Antalya Art Trip - 4 days from 200 EUR
- Antalya Blue Cruise - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - Yacht Charter Antalya Turkey
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.