Private Shore Excursions Tour Of The Old City 8 Hour
- Price from:
- 39 EUR /person
- +9 0 212 529 77 08
- +9 0 212 632 27 02
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Greek, Turkish, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 10/06/2008
We warmly welcome all Cruise Ship Passengers to the Port of Antalya, Turkey.
What a better way to see and experience Antalya than to Book one of our 8 Hour Antalya tours from Antalya Port
Private Shore Excursions Tour of the OLd City( 8 Hour) We warmly welcome all Cruise Ship Passengers to the Port of Antalya, Turkey.
What a better way to see and experience Antalya than to Book one of our 8 Hour Antalya tours from Antalya Port Tours Pick Up from
Antalya Port. Tour Includes
Transportation by Private air-conditioned deluxe busses
Private Professional English speaking tour guide
All entrance fees mentioned in the Itinerary
8 Hours ( however this can be made longer or shorter depending on you )
Meet at Antalya harbor and drive to Aspendos Theatre, Old city Kaleici, Clock Tower. Aspendos Theatre - Aspendos is known for his best-preserved theater of antiquity with seating for 15.000. Still used today, the theater's galleries, stage decorations and acoustics all testify to the architects success. Nearby stand the remains of a basilica, agora and one of the largest aqueducts in Anatolia.
Aspendus was a major port city in the Roman period with the navigable river of Koprucay. Visitors usually only see the theater on the hillside, however the aqueduct is also recommended. According to ancient tradition the city was founded by Mopsus in the 13C BC. In the 6C BC the Lydian King Croesus took Aspendus. After Cyrus's victory over Croesus in the same century the city became Persian. In the 5C BC Aspendus minted its own silver coins. Alexander the Great took over from the Persians in the 4C BC. In the Roman period Aspendus entered into good relations with Rome.. After the tour if you would like to do some cheap shopping just tell your guide and they will happily arrange this for you. Then drive back to your Cruise We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again. Thanks for choosing TravelShop Turkey
- Inclusions -
- If you are looking for something special and intimate without the hassle of being in a big a group then this is one of our classic private tours and includes a driver and a separate English-speaking guide who will accompany you into all attractions to provide commentary and information.As the tour is private you can do it at a leisurely pace and take in the breathtaking sites
- Extras -
- Shore Excursions Tour Description
If you are looking for something special and intimate without the hassle of being in a big a group then this is one of our classic private tours and includes a driver and a separate English-speaking guide who will accompany you into all attractions to provide commentary and information.As the tour is private you can do it at a leisurely pace and take in the breathtaking sites.
Please note this tour includes everything you pay no extra charges !! Entance fees make up 30% of this tours cost. When you book this tour you will get the TravelShop garantee that you get what we tell you. If you wish to visit any other historical around Istanbul then this arranged through your guide all you would need to pay for is the entrance fees. To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
TravelShop Turkey is the ONLY Company who will provide the most ultimate service and quality for an Cruise Turkey Excersions.
Travel Shop Turkey 's aim is to become the leading tour company within Turkey , utilising and enhancing technology, information, and resources from around the globe and within Turkey . Our online project aims to be the most innovative and informative reference guide for anyone interested in Turkey and what it has to offer for the traveller. Most importantly we want to offer the best and the most efficient travel tours throughout Turkey , whilst maintaining quality of service, quality of life and value for money. To make your dreams come true in luxury then come and join us at TravelShop Turkey and we will give you memories to last a lifetime.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Antalya
- Izmir Cuise Excursion Private Full Day Ephesus 8 Hour - from 79 EUR
- Private Aspendos Theatre And Perge Ancient City From Antalya... - from 39 EUR
- Private Manavgat Waterfall And Aspendostour 8 Hour - from 79 EUR
- Perge & Aspendos & Side Tour Daily - from 35 EUR
- Perge Aspendos Waterfalls - from 39 EUR
- Rafting Tour at Koprulu Canyon - from 29 EUR
- Perge & Aspendos & Side - from 50 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Antalya - 8 days from 625 EUR
- Antalya Kemer Discovery Tours - 7 days from 590 EUR
- 1 night 2 day tour of Antalya from Istanbul - 2 days from 345 EUR
- Boat Cruises Turkey 8 Day Blue Cruise from Antalya Kas Antalya - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Yacht Charter Antalya Turkey - 15 days from 399 EUR
- Antalya Holidays Tour 5 Day Special - 5 days from 390 EUR
- 10 Day Antalya Dream Holiday - 10 days from 740 EUR
- 14 Day Special Antalya Holiday - 14 days from 990 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Antalya Kas - 8 days from 359 EUR
- 5 Day Antalya Holiday - 5 days from 390 EUR
- 7 Day Great Antalya Holiday - 7 days from 545 EUR
- Antalya Art Trip - 4 days from 200 EUR
- Antalya Blue Cruise - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - Private Shore Excursions Tour Of The Old City 8 Hour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.