Boat Cruises Turkey 8 Day Blue Cruise from Antalya Kas Antalya
- Price from:
- 359 EUR /person
- 0090 252 316 2127
- 0090 252 316 8931
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.30 am
- End time:
- 11.30 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/05/2007
Visit Phaselis bay, Noel Baba, Kas, the Kale Village, Moonlight bay Sican Island on this glorious trip to Kas and back. Swim and snorkle in the crystal waters, soak up the sun and relax.
Check-in to departure point Setur Marina Antalya, staying night on yacht after dinner.
After breakfast on yacht, sailing for two hours, arrival to Phaselis bay renowned for Perfume trade during antique era where three natural bay were founded by Colonists in the 7th Century BC are after lunch and swimming here arrival to Olympos Antique City where was base of famed pirates once upon a time. After five o'clock tea and swimming, leaving to Adrasan Cavush bay for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast our yacht weighing anchor arrives Demre at mid-day. After lunch in Demre, trip to Noel Baba (Bishop St. Nicholas ). You can Join to optional Demre - Myra tour with extra cost. Overnight here after dinner.
After breakfast, arrival to Kekova Island just opposite Kale Village where lost/sunken city is. North of the city had been intermentioned in to the sea as result of an earthquake in Byzantine Era.
Our journey starts after breakfast in Kas Harbor and we proceed to Antalya . After swimming in Uc Agiz bay which is the oldest Licia city. 34 km. far from Kas. Dinner will be served at Simena where theater remains are. This theater is for 300 persons, constructed on the hill opposite Kekova Island behind Kale Village .
Our yacht departs from Finike Marina after breakfast and arrives to Ceneviz bay after passing trough unique bays and coast. Arrival to Kemer Moonlight bay after lunch and swimming in blue sea here, overnight in this beautiful bay after dinner.
Our journey we leave Moonlight bay and arrive to Calticak bay and Sican Island . After lunch and swimming in this natural beauty, continue to last stop of our tour, Antalya Marina. Last dinner and overnight in Antalya Marina.
We will disembark and end the tour after breakfast.
- Inclusions -
- Prices are per person on full board double cabin share basis for a week in a yacht; including welcome cocktail, breakfast - lunch - dinner & afternoon tea - cake service per day on board, use of sport equipment on board, diesel, using water, crew service, yacht insurance, yacht's laundry, harbor taxes and mooring expenses.
- Extras -
- Blue Cruise in Turkey
We are committed to finding the very best value for money with out losing quality of service and product while enhancing your experience and time in Turkey bringing you the very best that Turkey has to offer.
The city has been open to settlement since Paleolithic Age. It has been under prevailing of Lidians in the 7th Century BC, of Persians in 546 BC., of Alexander the Great in 333 BC after the death of Alexander during the era the king Attalos of Bergama, a new city was constructed named Attelia. Until the 4th Century AD it remained dependent to Roman. In the 7th Century AD it has been devastated by Arabian incursions. It has been invaded by Seljuks in 1207 AD. The most important ruins of the city are; Hadrianus Gate, City Walls, Kesik Minaret and Yivli Minaret Mosque which is a accepted as the city symbol.
When you book your tour with us you have our guarantee that no promise will be broken every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment, and all the hard work is done on your behalf. Please consider TravelShop Turkey . To make your dreams come true in Turkey, choose Travel Shop Turkey it's our life!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Antalya
- Izmir Cuise Excursion Private Full Day Ephesus 8 Hour - from 79 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Tour Of The Old City 8 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Aspendos Theatre And Perge Ancient City From Antalya... - from 39 EUR
- Private Manavgat Waterfall And Aspendostour 8 Hour - from 79 EUR
- Perge & Aspendos & Side Tour Daily - from 35 EUR
- Perge Aspendos Waterfalls - from 39 EUR
- Rafting Tour at Koprulu Canyon - from 29 EUR
- Perge & Aspendos & Side - from 50 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Antalya - 8 days from 625 EUR
- Antalya Kemer Discovery Tours - 7 days from 590 EUR
- 1 night 2 day tour of Antalya from Istanbul - 2 days from 345 EUR
- Yacht Charter Antalya Turkey - 15 days from 399 EUR
- Antalya Holidays Tour 5 Day Special - 5 days from 390 EUR
- 10 Day Antalya Dream Holiday - 10 days from 740 EUR
- 14 Day Special Antalya Holiday - 14 days from 990 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Antalya Kas - 8 days from 359 EUR
- 5 Day Antalya Holiday - 5 days from 390 EUR
- 7 Day Great Antalya Holiday - 7 days from 545 EUR
- Antalya Art Trip - 4 days from 200 EUR
- Antalya Blue Cruise - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - Boat Cruises Turkey 8 Day Blue Cruise from Antalya Kas Antalya
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.