Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter
- Price from:
- 300 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Turkish, German, Italian, French, English
Last updated: 02/03/2009
Tum Tour yacht cabin charter biggest,most professional blue cruise agency Turkey since 1980,own 10 Yachts,capacity 70 yachts. also Shipyard,dockyard,construction wooden,steel yacht,brokerage
Check-in to departure place Setur Marina Antalya, staying night on yacht after dinner.
The city has been open to settlement since Palealatic Age. Ithas been under preavailing of Lidas in the 7th. Cen.B.C. of Pers in 546 BC.,of Ä°skender in 333 B.C., after the death of Ä°skender during the era the king Attalos of Bergama, a new city was constructed named Attelia. Until the 4th.cen A.D.it remained dependent to Roman. In the 7 th.Cen.A.D. it has been devastaded by Arabian incursions. It has been invaded by Seljuks in 1207 A.D. The most important ruins of the city are; Hadrianus Gate, City Walls, Kesik Minarete and Yivli Minaret. Mosque which is a accepted as the city symbol.
After breakfast on yacht, sailing for two hours, arrival to Faselis Bight renowned for perfume trade during antique era where three naturel bights were founded by Colonists in the 7th. Cen.B.C.are After lunch and swimming here arrival to Olympos Antique City where was base of famed pirates once upon a time. After five o'clock tea and swimming, leaving to Adrasan ÃavuÅ Bight for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast our yacht weighing anchor arrives Demre at midday. After lunch in Demre, Trip to Noel Baba (Bishop St.Nicholas) who is regarded as the protector of children, paupers and sailors and who lived in Byzantine Era and Myra starts which is a Likya city. You can join to Demre-Myra tour with payment. After this land tour for about 2 hours when our yacht arrived to GÃ¶kkaya Bight 5 o'clock tea is drunk, overnight is here after dinner.
After breakfast arrival to Kekova Island just opposite Kale Village where losted city is that north of it has been intermented in to the sea as a result of an earthquake in Byzantine Era.
Our dream journey starts after breakfast in KaÅ Harbour departuring through Antalya. After swimming in ÃÃ§ AÄÄ±z Bight which is the oldest Likya City 34 Km. far from KaÅ. Dinner at Simena where theatre remains are that is for 300 persons, constructed on the hill opposite Kekova Island behind Kale Village and it's foothill. Our yacht leaving here stays at night in Finike harbour renowned for oranges.
Our yacht departuring from Finike Marina after breakfast arrives to Ceneviz Bight passing through unÄ±que bights and coast. Arrival to Kemer Moonlight Bight after lunch and swimming in blue sea here, staying nightin this beautiful bight after dinner.
At this day that is the end of our dream journey after breakfast, after a while departuring from Moonlight Bight arrival to ÃaltÄ±cak Bight and SÄ±Ã§an Island.After lunch and swimming in this nature beauty here arrival to last stop of our tour Antalya Marina. Last dinner and staying night is here.
After breakfast till 12 o'clock check-in is done.
- Extras -
- ISNâ€T IT TIME YOU LEAVE ALL THE WORRIES OF LIFE BEHIND AND HAVE THE ADVENTURE OF YOUR LIFETIME? IMAGINE YOURSELF ON A YACHT, SAILING ALONG THE TURQUOISE COAST OF THE MEDITERRANEAN, WALKING AMONG ANCIENT THOUSAND OF YEARS OLD UNDERGROUND CITIES, DIVING OVER RUINS OF THE SUNKEN CITIES, RUNNING ON THE BEACHES WHERE HEROES OF HISTORY HAD LANDED, RESTING ON THE SANDS WHERE QUEENS AND EMPERORS SHARED THEIR LOVEâ€¦
Since its foundation in 1980, Tum-Tour Yachting has been inspiring these feelings on thousands of people and capturing their holidays within this smile. Tum-Tour Yachting with its expertized blue cruise staff has been arranging blue cruises for years.The company has set sail on every shore between Antalya and Bodrum with the main principles of friendship, love and hospitality. It also has the privilege of being the one and only professional cruising company with the capacity of 70 yachtes ready to set sail in the high season , including 10 private company yachtes. We have 3 models of gulet,; standart,luxury and deluxury. They start from 4 cabins-4 wc. to 8 cabins-8 wc. and are from 18 to 55 metres.
In order to enjoy the luxury and Beauty of the Agean and Mediteranean shores, sleep under the stars, bath in cristal clear and secret bays, enjoy a drink at dusk , lie beneath the moonlight, discover the mysteries of deep blue seas, enjoy the thrilling beauty of clear blue waters and to share all these experiences with your friends please contact with us.
We look forward to receiving your inquiries.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Antalya
- Izmir Cuise Excursion Private Full Day Ephesus 8 Hour - from 79 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Tour Of The Old City 8 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Aspendos Theatre And Perge Ancient City From Antalya... - from 39 EUR
- Private Manavgat Waterfall And Aspendostour 8 Hour - from 79 EUR
- Perge & Aspendos & Side Tour Daily - from 35 EUR
- Perge Aspendos Waterfalls - from 39 EUR
- Rafting Tour at Koprulu Canyon - from 29 EUR
- Perge & Aspendos & Side - from 50 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Antalya - 8 days from 625 EUR
- Antalya Kemer Discovery Tours - 7 days from 590 EUR
- 1 night 2 day tour of Antalya from Istanbul - 2 days from 345 EUR
- Boat Cruises Turkey 8 Day Blue Cruise from Antalya Kas Antalya - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Yacht Charter Antalya Turkey - 15 days from 399 EUR
- Antalya Holidays Tour 5 Day Special - 5 days from 390 EUR
- 10 Day Antalya Dream Holiday - 10 days from 740 EUR
- 14 Day Special Antalya Holiday - 14 days from 990 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Antalya Kas - 8 days from 359 EUR
- 5 Day Antalya Holiday - 5 days from 390 EUR
- 7 Day Great Antalya Holiday - 7 days from 545 EUR
- Antalya Art Trip - 4 days from 200 EUR
- Antalya Blue Cruise - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.