1 night 2 day tour of Antalya from Istanbul
- Price from:
- 345 EUR /person
- 0212 5178115
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 03/10/2008
Get a small glimpse of Turkey's Mediterranean coast city of Antalya
(explore the historical sites and go on a daily cruise to explore sunken cities...
Very early in the morning we will meet you at your Istanbul hotel and transfer you to the domestic airport and put you on a 1 hour 15 minute flight from Istanbul to Antalya.
After arrival our staff will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel, after 1 hour refreshment, then we will continue on a full day guided tour of Antalya, you will explore Side Perge Aspendos.
Sites you'll see today
* Perge is a grand exhibit of what an ancient Greek and Roman city looked like. Records date it back as far as the 4th BC. It was visited by Greek colonists after the Trojan War, by St. Paul and companions when it was one of the leading cities of Pamphylia, and fell under the leadership of Alexander the Great and also the Byzantines.
* Side was the site of Pamphyilia's largest port and was probably first colonized in the 7th BC. Coming from Cyprus St. Paul would have entered the ancient port enroot to Perge. The great ruins are among the most notable in Asia Minor. They cover a large promontory where a wall and a mote separate it from the mainland.
* Manavgat Waterfall is where we will take a nice cool rest , sitting right next to the falls. Local restaurants provide iced drinks or ice cream.
* Aspendos is most famous for its theatre that dates to 160-180 AD. Depending on performance dates, we may be able to visit this ancient theatre to see the world renown summer evening opera and ballet performances.
After the tour we will return to your hotel and have a free evening to relax or explore Antalya on your own. Overnight stay in Antalya.
After breakfast we will take you on a full day tour and you will explore these sites ;
MYRA : On the north of the church of Saint Nicholas, the ruins of MYRA city and rock tombs can be found on the slope of a mountain .It is understood from the ancient city walls that this ancient city which is right next to the theatre, was built on a steep hill.
KEKOVA (SUNKEN CITY): Kekova has a surface area of 5,7sq km. On the north shore of Kekova, the ruins of a city, whose large part has sunk under sea, can be viewed.
St. NICOLAUS According to ancient sources, St. Nicolas was born towards the end of the 3rd century in Patara, 60 km west of Demre in a wealthy family. He had a good education and devoted himself to mankind.
SIMENA : The village of Kale ,previously known as Simena, is very attractive. Its ruins are situated under the sea , and a well preserved Middle ages detents walls are on the slope. Most of the buildings have two floors.
After the tour we will transfer you to Antalya airport and put you on a 1 hour 15 minute flight back to Istanbul.
- Inclusions -
- All Transportations by comfortable vehicles
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Antalya
- Izmir Cuise Excursion Private Full Day Ephesus 8 Hour - from 79 EUR
- Private Shore Excursions Tour Of The Old City 8 Hour - from 39 EUR
- Private Aspendos Theatre And Perge Ancient City From Antalya... - from 39 EUR
- Private Manavgat Waterfall And Aspendostour 8 Hour - from 79 EUR
- Perge & Aspendos & Side Tour Daily - from 35 EUR
- Perge Aspendos Waterfalls - from 39 EUR
- Rafting Tour at Koprulu Canyon - from 29 EUR
- Perge & Aspendos & Side - from 50 EUR
- Blue Cruise In Turkey Tum Tour Yacht Charter - 8 days from 300 EUR
- 8 Day Family Holiday in Antalya - 8 days from 625 EUR
- Antalya Kemer Discovery Tours - 7 days from 590 EUR
- Boat Cruises Turkey 8 Day Blue Cruise from Antalya Kas Antalya - 8 days from 359 EUR
- Yacht Charter Antalya Turkey - 15 days from 399 EUR
- Antalya Holidays Tour 5 Day Special - 5 days from 390 EUR
- 10 Day Antalya Dream Holiday - 10 days from 740 EUR
- 14 Day Special Antalya Holiday - 14 days from 990 EUR
- 8 Days and 7 Nights Antalya Kas - 8 days from 359 EUR
- 5 Day Antalya Holiday - 5 days from 390 EUR
- 7 Day Great Antalya Holiday - 7 days from 545 EUR
- Antalya Art Trip - 4 days from 200 EUR
- Antalya Blue Cruise - 8 days from 290 EUR
Email the tour operator - 1 night 2 day tour of Antalya from Istanbul
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.