Go Skiing in Are
- Price from:
- 799 EUR /person
- +46 31 360 75 70
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Norwegian, Swedish, French, English
Last updated: 06/22/2009
Welcome to Are skiing resort, one of the most popular skiing resorts in the world. Excellent skiing, fine dining, great clubbing and lots of things to do for the children! Combine with Stockholm!
Arrival at Ostersund Airport. Transfer to your hotel by coach/taxi.
Free time at Are skiing resort. Check out the downhill pists or enjoy a cross-country skiing excursion in wonderful surroundings.
Free time at Are skiing resort. We recommend that sign up for a dog sledding expedition. Are has a number of designer shops for your afternoon shopping.
Free time at Are skiing resort. Go on a snow mobile safari and then relax your muscles in the sauna. Finish off your stay at Are with a three-course dinner at one of Are's many cosy restaurants.
Transfer to Ostersund Airport by coach/taxi. Domestic flight to Stockholm. Transfer from Arlanda Airport to your hotel by taxi.
Sightseeing tour of Stockholm by coach and boat. Our staff with help you with tips and suggestions on where to go and what to do in Stockholm.
Free time in Stockholm. Do not miss out on any of the many shopping bargains!
Transfer from your hotel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation in standard double room with buffet breaktfast
- Exclusions -
- Transport to and from Sweden
- Extras -
- Marhbe Travel offers tailor-made package tours to Sweden and Scandinavia. Our job is to present you with a programme according to your personal interests. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Are
Email the tour operator - Go Skiing in Are
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.