Albarino winery and Baiona Coastal Village Tour from Vigo
- Wine Tasting
- Price from:
- 120 EUR /person
- +34 986 22 13 99
- +34 986 22 13 44
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 03.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 10/20/2006
Wine tour from Vigo to the O Rosal valley sub-zone of the D.O. Rias Baixas, land of Albariño wines then follow the coast to Baiona...
VIGO - O ROSAL VALLEY ALBARIÑO WINE COUTRY - BAIONA - VIGO
- Your Private English-Speaking Driver/Guide will pick you up at a city centre hotel or cruise port
- Fist we start off by driving by highway down to the O ROSAL Valley famous for it's Abariño white wines.
- We will enjoy a guided tour of one of the top Albariño wineries (BODEGAS TERRAS GAUDA) in the area as well as a tasting of the fine wines.
- Then we will make out way to the Southern most point of Galicia's LOWER RIAS BAIXAS , where we will then follow up the picturesque coastline stopping to village Baiona.
- Here we will visit the Castle of Monterreal which is now a fabulous Parador hotel and offers nice views of the coast. This village is also a very important yachting port and also witness the arrival of the Caraval Pinta bring the word back to Europe of the discovery of America.
- Continuing up the coast we will arrival back in Vigo.
- You Driver/Guide will drop you off back at your hotel or Cruise Port and say the final goodbye.
- Inclusions -
- Transportation in Renault Scenic for 2 PAX, Seat Alhambra for 4 PAX and Mercedes Vito for 6 PAX (or similar type cars)
- Exclusions -
- - Tip and Gratuities to Chauffeur - Airfare - Transfers not specified in the itinerary - Entrance fees not specified in the itinerary - Beverages not specified in selected meals - Meals not specified in itinerary - Laundry Expenses - Telephone & Facsimile charges - Excess Baggage charges - Passport & Visa fees - Personal & Travel Insurance - Airport & Departure Taxes - Optional excursions - Room Service
- Extras -
- We will start of by visiting the O Rosal valley a sub-zone of the D.O. Rias Baixas. Here they make Albariño wine as well as the local Rosal wines which are a blend of different local grape varieties including Albariño. We will take detailed tour of one of the most important wineries of the area and try the difference between the 2 types of wines.Vigo Coastal Wine Tours ~ Albarino Vineryard
Then we will following along part of the Galician Southern Coastline stopping to visit the quaint seaside village of Baiona. Then we will return to Vigo.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Vigo
- Travel the Baixo Mino Two Countries Tour - from 90 EUR
- Sailing Day Trip to the Cies Islands in a Luxurious Private... - from 600 EUR
- O Rosal Valley a land of Albarino wines alongside the River Mino - from 190 EUR
- Tapa and Wine Tour of the Old Quarter of Vigo Port - from 50 EUR
- Santiago de Compostela Historical Walking Tour with... - from 125 EUR
- Celtic Quest Europe Cruise Sailing From Spain to Scotland - 13 days from 3600 EUR
- Deluxe Gastronomic Sailing Journey along the Rias Baixas... - 8 days from 3195 EUR
Email the tour operator - Albarino winery and Baiona Coastal Village Tour from Vigo
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.