- Price from:
- 1349 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 10.30 am
- End time:
- 10.30 am
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 02/12/2009
This small group guided tour is perfect for those wanting a walking holiday filled with history, nature and culture. Relax, Discover, Connect. Your memorable journey begins here!
Rio Duero, Evergreen Oaks, Pastoralists Route
Catholic Kings Route, Cistercian Monastery, Jalon River Valley, El Cid
Medinaceli Tour, Romans, Moors, Rock Engravings
Fossils, Ancient Tombs, Dupont's Lark, Griffon Vultures, Wild Deer, Medieval Frescoes
Berlanga de Duero, Medieval Village, Almanzor, Incense Junipers, Nature
Rock Art, Celt Iberian, Roman Numancia, Soria Capital
This morning after breakfast it is time to say 'hasta proximo', until next time! As we bid farewell to our new found friends.
- Inclusions -
- 5 Dinners with wine. Dinners are enjoyed in restaurants chosen for their use of local produce and region menus. All dinners are included except one, where we encourage you to explore the restaurants and bars in Berlanga de Duero.
- Exclusions -
- Flights to and from Spain
- Extras -
- Single Supplement â¬150 applies if you require a single occupancy room.
Spanish Footsteps is a fully licensed and insured Tour Operator.Book With Confidence!
Phone us on one of the following numbers for more information:
UK 08447 745 689
SPAIN 0034 69323 0923
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Soria
Email the tour operator - Sorian Footsteps
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.