- Walking / Hiking
- Price from:
- 1060 EUR /person
- + 34 69323 0922
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Soria Capital
- Location Finish:
- Soria Capital
- Start time:
- 12.00 pm
- End time:
- 10.30 am
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 11/06/2008
Discover more of Soria with Spanish Footsteps. Beautiful landscapes, timeless medieval villages, Roman & Celt Iberian history. Relax, Discover, Connect. Your memorable journey begins here!
Meet the Ancestors, ï¿½El Valleï¿½, Mountain Villages, Dinosaur Footprints
Picos Urbion, Laguna Negra, Pine Forests, Birth of the Rio Duero
Vultures, Eagles, Canyon Rio Lobos Nature Park, Knights Templar
Route of El Cid, Medieval Frescos, Gormaz Castle
Medieval Village, Ancient Juniper Forest, La Fuentona Lake
Celt Iberian, Roman Numancia, Soria Capital
This morning after breakfast it is time to say ï¿½hasta proximoï¿½, until next time! as we bid farewell to our new found friends.
- Inclusions -
- 6 Continental breakfasts
- Exclusions -
- Meals and drinks other than those listed in the itinerary
- Extras -
- Single Supplement:â¬200 single supplement applies if you require a single occupancy room.
Spanish Footsteps is a fully licensed and insured Tour Operator.
Book with Confidence.
Phone us on one of the following numbers for more information:
UK 08447 745 689
SPAIN 0034 69323 0923
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Soria
Email the tour operator - Discover Soria
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.