Sevilla Shopping Tour
- Price from:
- 30 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Marina Isla Canela
- Location Finish:
- Marina Isla Canela
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- German, Spanish, English, Dutch
Last updated: 08/21/2008
See magical Seville, shop, eat, drink & be cultural in this fantastic city. A definite must-see!
Join our tour to Seville and get the most of your day, Quick transfer & small groups only.
Departure from our office at 10:00, estimated arrival at 11:15. Drop off at the Torre d´Oro (golden tower) free time for visiting the famous cathedral, the Jewish quarter, the Alcazar and ofcourse for shopping and sampling tapas with a glass of wine. pick up at 16:30 at the plaza de España. Back around 18:00. Book early, limited places.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Sevilla
- 10 Nights in Andalusia - 11 days from 880 EUR
- Cycling Holiday Spain Moorish Andalusia, Seville to Granada... - 10 days from 1200 EUR
- Short Break in Seville with a Live Flamenco Dancing... - 4 days from 270 EUR
- Andalusia Self Drive with Some Private Local Guides - 13 days from 890 EUR
- Andalucian Affair - 10 days from 2500 EUR
Email the tour operator - Sevilla Shopping Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.