Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Tours
- Walking / Hiking
- Price from:
- 4200 EUR /person
- 877 787 9255
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 30 days
- Location Start:
- Pamplona & Roncesvalles
- Location Finish:
- Santiago de Compostela
- Start time:
- 04.00 pm
- End time:
- 10.00 am
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 03/10/2009
Spanish Steps offers fully supported walking trips to along the Camino de Santiago. Van support and hotels.
The Camino de Santiago was one of the busiest roads in Europe during the Middle Ages when some 500,000 people a year, from every part of Europe, walked to the tomb of St. James.
This 35-day trek along Europe's greatest spiritual byway, takes us to a host of magnificent cathedrals, monasteries, castles, and museums, across varied landscapes, miles of vineyards, Celtic villages, great Castilian cities, through peaceful chestnut forests, along the well-marked footpaths. It was here in the northwestern corner of the Iberian Peninsula that the tomb of the apostle was legendarily discovered in the year 813.
Join us on this adventure of âwalking through historyâ from the border of France to Santiago de Compostela with experienced guides, comfortable accommodations (w/ private baths), full van support, all breakfasts and 15 lunches, including fine regional wines, and visits to historical monuments. Our itinerary will recreate, as closely as possible, the experience of the medieval traveler but with the luxury of modern day conveniences.
- Inclusions -
- All Hotels with en suite bath
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Santiago De Compostela
- Camino de Santiago Leon to Santiago de Compostela - 7 days from 1310 EUR
- Camino de Santiago Self Guided - 7 days from 695 EUR
- Historic City Break in Santiago de Compostela - 3 days from 200 EUR
- Camino de Santiago Trail in Galicia Independently Walking... - 8 days from 959 EUR
- Camino de Santiago - 10 days from 2000 EUR
- Albarino Wine Tour of the Rias Baixas - 8 days from 2150 EUR
- Deluxe Food and Wine Tour in Misty Enchanting Celtic Galicia - 12 days from 3250 EUR
Email the tour operator - Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Tours
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.